Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:32 PM   #2806
Inmem 2.0

At the end of the day Veach chose OBJ over Hill
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:33 PM   #2807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This is pretty much the long and short of it.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:35 PM   #2808
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
I think they chose to protect their $500MM investment, and decided WRBC would have to work
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:38 PM   #2809
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hill probably wanted to stay in KC. I wouldn't doubt that.

KC had a number that they were willing to pay him. I don't doubt that.

Hill wanted more than what KC was willing to pay and they let him go to Miami....where he wanted to go....and he got paid what he wanted to get paid.

Not sure why this needs to be discussed any further by either side.

But if Hill comes out and says that the Chiefs held him back so they could get him for cheap? Then Hill can go **** himself.
Couldn't have said it any better.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:39 PM   #2810
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's not really what's triggered the conversation though.

It's more about alluding to this idea that the Chiefs were purposely sabotaging him and using him "incorrectly" to lower his contract value.

Which is total horseshit to say the least.
?

The clip starts off with Rosenhaus saying they reached out to the Chiefs after the season and tried negotiate a new deal, that Tyreek wanted to stay in KC. Tyreek emphasizes that he wanted to stay in KC. Then the interviewer asks "a follow up question" that directly accuses the Chiefs of misusing Hill to keep his cost down.

Maybe you know something I don't, but based on that short clip, we can't really tell what triggered Rosenhaus saying that they reached out to the Chiefs after the season.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:42 PM   #2811
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Not quite right.

Veach chose OBJ + draft picks + the difference in money between Hill's Miami extension and whatever OBJ is going to make.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:42 PM   #2812
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hill probably wanted to stay in KC. I wouldn't doubt that.

KC had a number that they were willing to pay him. I don't doubt that.

Hill wanted more than what KC was willing to pay and they let him go to Miami....where he wanted to go....and he got paid what he wanted to get paid.

Not sure why this needs to be discussed any further by either side.

But if Hill comes out and says that the Chiefs held him back so they could get him for cheap? Then Hill can go **** himself.
Couldn't have said it better.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:49 PM   #2813
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
we can't really tell what triggered Rosenhaus saying that they reached out to the Chiefs after the season.
No, im saying the conversation HERE.

Hill wishing to stay in KC goes w/o saying. I think everyone can assume that.

Hill hinting that maybe the Chiefs purposely sabotaged his numbers to low ball his extension is a whole other level of bullshit.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 03:58 PM   #2814
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Not quite right.

Veach chose OBJ + draft picks + the difference in money between Hill's Miami extension and whatever OBJ is going to make.
I would take Hill over all those guys we drafted with those picks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:03 PM   #2815
best in the biz

Money talks, bullshit walks.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:04 PM   #2816
The Recruiter

I wonder what Hill would have been had he remained a running back. He's gone so doesn't matter, but his vision is elite
ralittleus has disabled reputation
Old 06-01-2022, 04:15 PM   #2817
The man you could post like.

So we don't know what he actually said in response yet, right?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:27 PM   #2818
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I feel like it was more a business decision for Veach. Last season, Hill was his usual incredible self BUT his effectiveness was lessened due to defenses playing him differently and taking some of his threat away. This left us with Mahomes, Kelce and a bunch of JAGs besides Hill. SO...Veach was probalby like "sure, we could keep him, but breaking the bank to do so leaves us in the same place we were last year. OR...we could trade him to Miami where he will rightly get paid a shitload of money, and we will get a haul that is unheard of for a player that is not a QB...Hmmmm...I wonder what I should do...".

It's the NFL, it's a business. I believe the Chiefs wanted him to have that contract, they just didn't want to be the ones to pay it. Tyreek got taken care of and so did the Chiefs.

I hope he's not gonna dump on the Chiefs. I can't believe he would. I guess we'll have to wait for the podcast...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2022, 04:28 PM   #2819
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would take Hill over all those guys we drafted with those picks
Nobody gives a **** what you would take.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:29 PM   #2820
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I would take dick from all those guys we drafted with those picks
FYP
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote