Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 01:03 PM   #1906
Voodoo Chile

He had 140. It could have had more if he could have held onto those two that were well-defended. He’s going to wreck the Titans.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-04-2019, 02:56 PM   #1907
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:31 PM   #1908
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

? Where some one else underwear or use their toothbrush

that's a ****ed up question straight up ****ed up ewe
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 03:37 PM   #1909
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Minneapolis Star-Tribune:
Kansas City Star:

This is one of the most badass things i've ever seen in football. Just his presence to take back a punt cost the Viking the game imo.

He could have returned it anyways for a touchdown but the intimidation it caused the brother of former MVP Dustin Colquitt is pretty remarkable.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 03:42 PM   #1910
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
This is one of the most badass things i've ever seen in football. Just his presence to take back a punt cost the Viking the game imo.

He could have returned it anyways for a touchdown but the intimidation it caused the brother of former MVP Dustin Colquitt is pretty remarkable.
MVP was blindly defending his brother because of the shank.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:38 PM   #1911
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post

Tyreek played it up really nicely, which probably got into Britton's head a bit as well. Just before that last punt, Ty was back there bouncing around and being all twitchy; with the gusts and the moment, etc., it was probably hard to be calm in that moment.

Britton's right though; any outcome that didn't involve Hill actually returning that ball was a positive from the Vikings POV. Even a 27-yard punt.

Last edited by Megatron96; 11-04-2019 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: clam?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:39 PM   #1912
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

That’s why I’ve always said he needs to return punts. His presence helps field position.

It’s part of the reason he’s paid $18M per year. I just wouldn’t have him actually return many.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:46 PM   #1913
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That’s why I’ve always said he needs to return punts. His presence helps field position.

It’s part of the reason he’s paid $18M per year. I just wouldn’t have him actually return many.
I think if he hadn't gotten hurt right off the bat he'd have more punt return opportunities this year. Not every punt, but probably in situations similar to last night; when it really meant something.

He's the best weapon we have in terms of field position; teams are literally terrified of kicking the ball to him.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 08:55 PM   #1914
I'll be back.

tyreek lowkey put this DB on his ass

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:04 PM   #1915
Choco Favre

Quote:

I'm worried about Hardman's ball security returning kickoffs.

Especially when the weather is cold/bad in January.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:05 PM   #1916
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

If the other team is punting from their 15 in towards the goal line, I think Tyreek should be out there for no other reason than what happened Sunday. And I say that knowing full well Hardman is averaging over 24 yards a return.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:07 PM   #1917
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
If the other team is punting from their 15 in towards the goal line, I think Tyreek should be out there for no other reason than what happened Sunday. And I say that knowing full well Hardman is averaging over 24 yards a return.
so basically never put hardman back there

cus it makes no sense to only give hardman the punts that might **** us over
Old 11-04-2019, 09:09 PM   #1918
Everybody Lies.

Everyone is saying how windy it was out there Sunday which makes me even more impressed with Buttkicker's performance
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:14 PM   #1919
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
so basically never put hardman back there

cus it makes no sense to only give hardman the punts that might **** us over
Ok, the 10 and in. Smartass.

OR, put them BOTH in and do that tricky shit the Rams used to pull a few years back. Final answer.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #1920
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
People talk about his speed and talk about his quickness. I think the thing I'm most impressed about Hill is his ability to track the ball. He's got a DeAndre Hopkins-like ability to find that ball. It's unreal.

I'm glad he got locked up contract-wise and not in any other way some former 810 loudmouth assumed.
Tyreek Hill has the best ball skills in the NFL. Hopkins has the best hands, but no one goes up for contested balls and brings them in, or tracks the ball in the air and goes and gets it, better than Hill.

Hopkins literally didn't drop a pass last year, zero drops, but do people outside of Houston and Kansas City remember any specific play by Hopkins, or do they remember multiple Tyreek Hill plays? I bet everyone remembers that play against the Pats, or his plays against the Rams, etc.

And now Hill is only 1 of 5 players with 20 Touchdowns of at least 40 yards before the age of 25.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote