Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #23911
Andy Reid Supporter

I feel like we will look back in future years and laugh at these new era sunglasses people are wearing.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:14 PM   #23912
Everybody Lies.

How long before Cowturd or Skip Ball-less say "Mahomes is busy trying to knock drones out of the sky while Tom Brady is busy working on timing with his receivers"
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:17 PM   #23913
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It's a wholesale reeruned take. People just repeat what they heard someone say and think it's true. They can watch film on Pat all they want. The only thing it'll show is how unstoppable he is. Belichick is the greatest coach of all time and other than one half where our defense couldn't get off the ****in field and Andy was slow to adjust, Pat still lit them the **** up.
Film is how you expose badly flawed QB's who are getting away with mistakes. Like Damon Huard or Tommy Maddox. Guys who look decent for a few games. The story of Ryan Fitzpatrick's career. 1. Go to team. 2. Win starting job. 3. Play well for several games 4. Throw 5 picks in a game and get benched 5. see 1.

Go ahead. Put this mobile 6-3 man on film. Watch him make correct pre-snap adjustments, proper reads, while dropping pin point accurate passes with his rocket powered super-arm to his RIDICULOUSLY talented supporting cast.

Have fun with that film. I do.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 12:59 PM   #23914
Veteran

So I keep hearing that the offense will be better because Mahomes will be better BUT there will be a regression.
If Mahomes does in fact get a jump in football smarts i.e. reading defenses better and using the check down to extend drives how exactly would numbers drop?
I can understand if he were a 10 year vet and it happend of 50/5k but this is generally the year that QBs really make strides. If he does improve with what could be considered a stride and not just a small step his numbers have more of a chance of being huge than they do of being average or even slightly over average.
The math just doesnt equate with an improving QB and then say his numbers will drop.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:22 PM   #23915
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Film is how you expose badly flawed QB's who are getting away with mistakes. Like Damon Huard or Tommy Maddox. Guys who look decent for a few games. The story of Ryan Fitzpatrick's career. 1. Go to team. 2. Win starting job. 3. Play well for several games 4. Throw 5 picks in a game and get benched 5. see 1.

Go ahead. Put this mobile 6-3 man on film. Watch him make correct pre-snap adjustments, proper reads, while dropping pin point accurate passes with his rocket powered super-arm to his RIDICULOUSLY talented supporting cast.

Well done.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:23 PM   #23916
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Ok, so if Pat has a flaw, it's the sneaker thing...I mean geez dude...
How is that a flaw? I'm not into them, but I'm glad he gets to enjoy what he likes.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #23917
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've lost 100 lbs. All I did was eat better food and get off the couch and move. No diet.

That’s all it takes & I’ve lost 190lbs by doing just that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:23 PM   #23918
In Search of a Life

He better get rid of that pit bull before he has a toddler running around. Toddlers are like the sweetest most irresistible candy to pit bulls. He could injure his hand trying to save the kid - or at least be traumatized about his mauled kid and not perform well.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #23919
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
He better get rid of that pit bull before he has a toddler running around. Toddlers are like the sweetest most irresistible candy to pit bulls. He could injure his hand trying to save the kid - or at least be traumatized about his mauled kid and not perform well.
Please take this shit somewhere else.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:03 PM   #23920
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
So I keep hearing that the offense will be better because Mahomes will be better BUT there will be a regression.
If Mahomes does in fact get a jump in football smarts i.e. reading defenses better and using the check down to extend drives how exactly would numbers drop?
Longer drives on offense and a better defense that doesn't give up instant touchdowns = less possessions to rack up a billion yards/points per game.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:04 PM   #23921
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Please take this shit somewhere else.
Wtf? Jokes about pit bulls are political now?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #23922
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

Nope. I hear it everywhere. All you need to do to stop a guy from throwing a pass into a basketball hoop sized imaginary window 8 steps before his intended target has even cut upfield is study tape.

Taaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyp.

Mahomes is ****ed - really smart football guys on television told me so. Some of them used to play. Others know guys that used to play. So they know better.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:09 PM   #23923
best in the biz

I just saw him knock a drone out of the sky with a football.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:28 PM   #23924
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Longer drives on offense and a better defense that doesn't give up instant touchdowns = less possessions to rack up a billion yards/points per game.
Less possessions? If the defense doesnt allow long drives the time of possession may not favor the opposing team like it did last season and therefore giving us MORE possessions.
I dont think we will score slower than last season, but extending drives gives more scores and so does more possessions.
Not sure where the less opportunities comes from, unless Andy decides to take the foot off the gas.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:34 PM   #23925
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
How is that a flaw? I'm not into them, but I'm glad he gets to enjoy what he likes.
It just seems super materialistic indulgent...but...after giving it some thought, I guess athletes are gonna be into some shoes. I just keep thinking of Imelda Marcos and how much fun people made of her with all her shoes...

I'm old. Whattayawant...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.