Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #2
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Reportedly, CHENZ A! and myself were shown on ESPN following Ralph Wilson's speech.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 08-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
Reportedly, CHENZ A! and myself were shown on ESPN following Ralph Wilson's speech.
I only watched a little bit of it and it showed stevieray and the X guy standing together
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I couldn't watch it in real time, I notice it's on again today at 12:30 on NFL network. Was Derrick the first one to be honored?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I couldn't watch it in real time, I notice it's on again today at 12:30 on NFL network. Was Derrick the first one to be honored?
He was the fifth (second to last).
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #6
Banned

Forever in out hearts. # 58
Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dottefan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:23 AM   #7
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

I saw Kym Whitley sitting with DT's family. ("Kym Elizabeth Whitley (born June 11, 1961) is an American actress and comedienne" probably best known for her roles as "Aunt Suga" in Next Friday and as the hooker Larry David picks up so he can use the carpool lane to get to a Dodgers game on Curb Your Enthusiasm).

Apparently, she and Derrick were dating when he died. I did not know that.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #8
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

So then, if it starts at 12:30 and goes until 4, if I start watching at say 3, I should be OK to see Derrick's thing right?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
Losing with passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
So then, if it starts at 12:30 and goes until 4, if I start watching at say 3, I should be OK to see Derrick's thing right?
I missed it last night also because I was at a friend's cookout. I'm also trying to pinpoint the right time to watch it today ...
JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
Playing for #1 Draft Pick

long over due....seems to be the new phrase. Just glad he's in Canton. #58.

Last edited by StcChief; 08-09-2009 at 10:39 AM..
StcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStcChief is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #11
bored as hell...

is anyone uploading a torrent of this? please!!
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmaxwell View Post
is anyone uploading a torrent of this? please!!
Yup. I'll have one.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #13
Please speak your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
Yup. I'll have one.
WTF is taking you so long?
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town'NCountryChief View Post
WTF is taking you so long?
**** off.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #15
Please speak your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
**** off.
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.