Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:23 PM   #21841
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Defensive Stopper"

Big Red clogging up the middle.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:44 AM   #21842
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
This might be the dumbest thing I've ever read.
Don't want him hoopin' and blowing that knee up....but what's the worst thing that could happen at a gun range??
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:05 AM   #21843
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Don't want him hoopin' and blowing that knee up....but what's the worst thing that could happen at a gun range??
i'm patty mahomes and i shoot real good!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:50 AM   #21844
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:49 AM   #21845
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Some other dumb ass could shoot him on accident
He has a better chance of getting in an accident driving to the facility, but whatever...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:51 AM   #21846
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Guns have working mechanisms that can fault and therefore have backfire or some shit go wrong it's not like they are 100% safe or a Storm Trooper shooting at you .
I'm sure he can afford a quality firearm that reduces that chance to virtually nil...I've been shooting for years and the scenario you suggest has never ever happened to me or anyone I know.

I think it's an overabundance (to put it mildly) of caution mixed with a fear of the bugaboo that guns have become.

It's stupid. But it is what it is I guess. Hell, I'd put my guns away for a NFL contract too...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:51 AM   #21847
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
He has a better chance of getting in an accident driving to the facility, but whatever...
Oh I agree. I'm a gun guy myself. But there ARE dumb ****s when it comes to guns out there.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:12 AM   #21848
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #21849
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:05 PM   #21850
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
PM2 RUNS THE CHIEFS
Old 02-09-2019, 12:13 PM   #21851
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
PM2 RUNS THE CHIEFS
The Best Money Can Buy
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:15 PM   #21852
I'll be back.

*Robothrow angrily stalks towards the dipshit in the front office who screwed up his contract*

GOD DAMMIT

LISTEN TO ME YOU ****

THERE'S ANOTHER GUY, HE'S A CHIEF, HE'S THE GENERAL MANAGER

ANYTHING YOU SAY MAY BE USED AGAINST YOU

IT'S BRETT VEAAAAAAAAAAACH

YOU one who sucks the penis

I WORK FOR BRETT VEACH

HE'S NO.2 GUY AT PM2

PM2 RUNS THE CHIEFS

YOU'RE A CHIEF

*DIRECTIVE 7*
*DIRECTIVE 7*
*DIRECTIVE 7*
*DIRECTIVE 7*

SCORE THE TOUCHDOWN

YES. I AM A CHIEF.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #21853
I'll be back.

Robothrow. Who is he? What is he?

Where does he come from?

He is PM2's newest soldier...

...in their revolutionary

defense management program.

PM2 spokesmen claim

the fearless machine...

...has Donks on the run in old Denver.

Today, kids at Jack Stack Elementary

got to meet in person...

...what their parents only

read about on Chiefsplanet.

Excuse me, Robo...

...any special message for all

the kids watching at home?

STAY OUT OF THIRD AND LONG.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:10 PM   #21854
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Robothrow. Who is he? What is he?

Where does he come from?

He is PM2's newest soldier...

...in their revolutionary

defense management program.

PM2 spokesmen claim

the fearless machine...

...has Donks on the run in old Denver.

Today, kids at Jack Stack Elementary

got to meet in person...

...what their parents only

read about on Chiefsplanet.

Excuse me, Robo...

...any special message for all

the kids watching at home?

STAY OUT OF THIRD AND LONG.
You are a odd duck...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #21855
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
You are a odd duck...
There's nothing wrong geeking out, we're crazed football fans so it's a habit to be fully immersed in a subject of interest