Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:33 PM   #2386
The Demon Preacher

Welp, turns out my Bluetick isn't a bluetick and my pocket Pitbull is part Shih Tzu. LOLOL

Louie:

----

Bacon:

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:13 PM   #2387
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Welp, turns out my Bluetick isn't a bluetick and my pocket Pitbull is part Shih Tzu. LOLOL

Louie:

----

Bacon:

****in labs’ll screw anything
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:11 AM   #2388
The Demon Preacher

Adding Myotonic goats to the farm. They arrive June 5th.

This is Wayne:

This is Darry / Daryl. He is a Nigerian Dwarf who will be wethered. His only job in life is to keep my boy Wayne company:

https://i.imgur.com/ut0cooR.png

---

Will be adding at least 3 does. Tanis, Bonnie, and Rosie.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:30 PM   #2389
Supporter

So, last Tuesday this guy was going nuts when the Fedex guy was dropping off a package. This is normal every time we get a delivery. This time, however, he did something to injure himself. The wife and I were at work but my son was there and he heard it from downstairs. Said he had never heard such a blood curdling scream from a dog.

Didn't think a lot of it because I've had dogs tweak something and then a day or two later, they're fine. Well, this time he was not better the next day. If anything, he was worse. He couldn't really walk as his whole left side was not functioning properly. So we took him to the local emergency vet and they diagnosed him with a probable bulging disc in his neck/back (4th vertebrate, I think).

They sent us over to the Kansas State Veterinary Health Center emergency. He spent a few days in there, the first couple just waiting to get an MRI. The MRI confirmed the bulging disc and he had surgery to remove the debris. His condition didn't change the day after surgery but the following day he was already getting better and walking.

We brought him home and now he's confined to cage rest for 2 months. I can already tell he's going to absolutely hate this since he loves to always be around me. I was down in the basement yesterday and he was whining because he had to be upstairs in his cage. But it has to be this way. This is especially important since we have 2 other dogs and my son, who is staying with us temporarily until he gets back on his feet, also has 2 dogs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chief cage rest1.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	124474  

Last edited by Lzen; 04-27-2022 at 12:37 PM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:35 PM   #2390
Supporter

He's got several staples in his neck. This whole thing cost over $4k. Damn, dog.
I know some people would never spend the money on a pet but I did. He's my buddy. I also have insurance that should reimburse for a portion of this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chief neck staples1.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	124475  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:36 PM   #2391
Supporter

Not sure why those pics posted rotated like that. They weren't rotated when I attached them.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:40 PM   #2392
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
He's got several staples in his neck. This whole thing cost over $4k. Damn, dog.
I know some people would never spend the money on a pet but I did. He's my buddy. I also have insurance that should reimburse for a portion of this.
You're a good dude for spending it on him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:44 PM   #2393
The man you could post like.

Supposed to have my dog on crate rest for 2 months after his knee surgery. Couldnt do it to him. Ended up putting my mattress on the ground and he was confined to my room except for pee breaks.

Good on you for getting him the proper care.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:47 PM   #2394
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
So, last Tuesday this guy was going nuts when the Fedex guy was dropping off a package. This is normal every time we get a delivery. This time, however, he did something to injure himself. The wife and I were at work but my son was there and he heard it from downstairs. Said he had never heard such a blood curdling scream from a dog.

Didn't think a lot of it because I've had dogs tweak something and then a day or two later, they're fine. Well, this time he was not better the next day. If anything, he was worse. He couldn't really walk as his whole left side was not functioning properly. So we took him to the local emergency vet and they diagnosed him with a probable bulging disc in his neck/back (4th vertebrate, I think).

They sent us over to the Kansas State Veterinary Health Center emergency. He spent a few days in there, the first couple just waiting to get an MRI. The MRI confirmed the bulging disc and he had surgery to remove the debris. His condition didn't change the day after surgery but the following day he was already getting better and walking.

We brought him home and now he's confined to cage rest for 2 months. I can already tell he's going to absolutely hate this since he loves to always be around me. I was down in the basement yesterday and he was whining because he had to be upstairs in his cage. But it has to be this way. This is especially important since we have 2 other dogs and my son, who is staying with us temporarily until he gets back on his feet, also has 2 dogs.
I feel so sorry for him that he has to spend so long in that cage. I know it’s for his own good, but damn.

My chocolate lab has our 11 acre yard, and 30 acres of timber to roam. My son and his family have 2 dogs that stay in the house, but have a small fenced in backyard. Every few weeks they come up with the dogs and let them run for a couple days. All 3 of them have a ball. They have to come in at night, but in the morning, they’re chomping at the bit to get back outside with zeke.
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 01:05 PM   #2395
Supporter

Yeah, we live on 2.5 acres. My dogs love to run around on our property. I was walking him this morning on the leash around the yard so he could do his business. Next thing I know, he sees something and he tries to start running. This knucklehead doesn't even know how bad he was injured.
Old 04-27-2022, 01:06 PM   #2396
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Supposed to have my dog on crate rest for 2 months after his knee surgery. Couldnt do it to him. Ended up putting my mattress on the ground and he was confined to my room except for pee breaks.

Good on you for getting him the proper care.
I would consider doing something like that but with the other dogs around, that wouldn't be wise.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:21 AM   #2397
Supporter

Well, I had to put my buddy down this morning. I was pulling a trailer out and he got under it. I had to shoot him and bury him. I feel like a total piece of shit. It was getting to be close to the end for him, but I didn't want it to be like that, and I didn't want to be the one to do it. Pretty tough day for your guy Buehler445.

He was a 12.5 year old Australian Cattle Dog. Went to work with me every day, he was my buddy. No matter the shit day I had he was always there to be happy and be my buddy. Never failed to make me feel better. He was getting cantankerous in his old age, but he was the best dog I've had by a wide margin. Just a phenomenal dog.

RIP Chief Dog. I miss my friend.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:24 AM   #2398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Well, I had to put my buddy down this morning. I was pulling a trailer out and he got under it. I had to shoot him and bury him. I feel like a total piece of shit. It was getting to be close to the end for him, but I didn't want it to be like that, and I didn't want to be the one to do it. Pretty tough day for your guy Buehler445.

He was a 12.5 year old Australian Cattle Dog. Went to work with me every day, he was my buddy. No matter the shit day I had he was always there to be happy and be my buddy. Never failed to make me feel better. He was getting cantankerous in his old age, but he was the best dog I've had by a wide margin. Just a phenomenal dog.

So sorry, my brother
sec
Old 05-11-2022, 11:31 AM   #2399
Supporter

Quote:

Sry, Buehler. That's gotta be tough. I don't know if I could do it.
Old 05-11-2022, 12:59 PM   #2400
New and Improved

Quote:

Sorry man, been there and had to do exactly the same thing. RIP Stumppy

Sometimes the best thing we can do for them is the hardest thing to do.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.