Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:29 PM   #1681
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
He’s a German Rotty and he has been dewormed. He’s only 7 months old weighing around 55 lbs. He eats the Pedigree puppy mix and we feed him Costco brand wet formula food.
Give him toast man! Toast completes every meal!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:56 AM   #1682
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Give him toast man! Toast completes every meal!
He does eat Hot Cheetos with me lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:04 AM   #1683
Rookie

Tibetan Mastiff.
chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsgogo is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:09 AM   #1684

Quote:
He does eat Hot Cheetos with me lol.
Does he give that guilty look after dealing a fart that will actually be one he dealt?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #1685
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Does he give that guilty look after dealing a fart that will actually be one he dealt?
On occasion, yes. Sometimes he makes himself sick, he’ll smell and walk away.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #1686

Quote:
On occasion, yes. Sometimes he makes himself sick, he’ll smell and walk away.
I think all carbon based life forms do that.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:40 PM   #1687
Baba Ganoush

Here’s a better picture of my pupper. Yes, he’s allowed on the counter because he’s awesome. A little blurry, he doesn’t stay still for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #1688

Quote:
Here’s a better picture of my pupper. Yes, he’s allowed on the counter because he’s awesome. A little blurry, he doesn’t stay still for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 07:33 PM   #1689
MVP

My lab will do anything for Pizza bones!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:48 PM   #1690
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsgogo View Post
Tibetan Mastiff.
How quickly does he go through a 50lb bag of dog food ?? 5 days ? I bet cleaning up his poop you probably have to use your ATV with a blade
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:52 AM   #1691
New and Improved

Quote:
My Rot/Shepard mix could clear out the room. Good Gawd that dog was disgusting.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:15 AM   #1692
Baba Ganoush

So I got bombed on at work because I feed my dog wet and dry food. We’ve always gave our dogs both growing up, am I missing something?

Last edited by In58men; 11-22-2017 at 09:22 AM..
Old 11-22-2017, 09:41 AM   #1693
New and Improved

Quote:
So I got bombed on at work because I feed my dog wet and dry food. We’ve always gave our dogs both growing up, am I missing something?
Same here. Mines healthy, in shape and likes his food. He does eat his canned food first and saves the dry until later in the day though.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:52 AM   #1694
Supporter

Quote:
I don't know about that but you should consider buying something better than Pedigree. That stuff is garbage. Check out http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #1695
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know about that but you should consider buying something better than Pedigree. That stuff is garbage. Check out http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
We feed him the Kirkland Signature brand wet and dry food. Kirkland brand products are pretty damn decent.