Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-31-2018, 08:05 PM  
Supporter

***College Football 2018 Thread***

You people are slacking off.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:46 PM   #616
In Search of a Life

Now we know who made Alex Smith. Urban Meyer is Alex Smith.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:56 PM   #617
'Tis my eye!

What did I just say about McSorley?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:57 PM   #618
Champs!

Chasing points....
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:58 PM   #619
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Chasing points....
Not really much difference between 12 and 13. 14 points though is huge.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #620
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not really much difference between 12 and 13. 14 points though is huge.
Yeah, I just feel like take the XP is a safer bet in this type of a game. If this was a 3 possession game, I'd go for 2 then.

Just my personal preference.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #621
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Hit him with his shoulder pad on his way to the ground. It's textbook targeting. One of those CTE rules. At least the NCAA is consistent. In the NFL, it would depend on the team/player if it was called or not.

And say what you want about McSorley - he's clutch. The guy is so unspectacular but man he always seems to come up big at the right time.
Love McSorley. He's textbook college leader.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:04 PM   #622
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What did I just say about McSorley?
Very underrated qb. Feel like saquon was so good people forgot how good McSorley was a few years ago.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:06 PM   #623
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Now that's a catch. And run.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #624
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Now that's a catch. And run.
Yeah, I just got done saying going for 2 was the right call and then they let tOSU score in a minute. LOL
Old 09-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #625
'Tis my eye!

McSorley continues to make plays. Geez.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:09 PM   #626
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Yeah, I just got done saying going for 2 was the right call and then they let tOSU score in a minute. LOL
By the book it was the right call.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #627
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah, that's what I was getting at.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 PM   #628
Champs!

Quote:
By the book, sure, but the way this game has gone, I'd gone for the XP. Because all it takes OSU to miss their XP attempt.

That's my reasoning for why taking the XP instead of chasing for 2.

But everyone does it differently.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #629
In Search of a Life

Quote:
McSorley continues to make plays. Geez.
McSorley is a running qb who runs a running qb offense.

Haskins is a slow as molasses qb who runs a running qb offense.

Striking what a difference that makes.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:13 PM   #630
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
By the book, sure, but the way this game has gone, I'd gone for the XP. Because all it takes OSU to miss their XP attempt.

That's my reasoning for why taking the XP instead of chasing for 2.

But everyone does it differently.
Hear you. One of the many reasons it's tough to be head coach. But I'm guessing you know that better than I do.