Yeah he sucks 51 57.30%
No he's good 27 30.34%
Indifferent/no opinion/what? 11 12.36%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM  
fides quaerens intellectum

Does Kenny Chesney suck?

Simple question...
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:43 PM   #31
well.....alright

F kenny chesney and the bridgette jones he rode in on
wildcat09 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.wildcat09 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:18 AM   #32
Sapere Aude

Chenny who?
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:39 AM   #33
Go Chiefs!

I think he sucks and I don't mind country music. He's bald as a bat and can't sing worth a hoot. I don't understand why women think he's so good looking. And his whole deal doesn't make sense. He's from Tennessee yet he sings about the beach like he's Jimmy Buffet.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 05:28 AM   #34
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH
I think he sucks and I don't mind country music. He's bald as a bat and can't sing worth a hoot. I don't understand why women think he's so good looking. And his whole deal doesn't make sense. He's from Tennessee yet he sings about the beach like he's Jimmy Buffet.
I voted he sucks, but that is not really true. I just don't care for his style. As stated above he is a wanna be Jimmy Buffet.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:46 AM   #35
fides quaerens intellectum

You know who's really great? Brooks and Dunn.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:56 AM   #36
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
You know who's really great? Brooks and Dunn.
They're not too bad. They used to be better earlier in their career in my opinion. I'm more a fan of the country artists that rock.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-18-2005, 06:07 AM   #37
Banned

I don't listen to country, but I hear he's pretty good, although he needs to get his hat properly fitted.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:41 AM   #38
Supporter

I saw Chesney in concert just to see the opening act Yankeee Grey.

One of my favorites is Alan Jackson.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:43 AM   #39
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
All current country singers suck. I'm not categorically anti-country, but it's as bad as it's ever been right now. They are all too busy trying to write the next "best wedding song evah!" to actually make entertaining music.

And Toby Keith can't die soon enough.
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:00 AM   #40
Go Chiefs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I'll agree with that. I don't mind "old" country. Everyone around here (my work) listens to it, and its not bad. All the newer shit is just that..shit. I don't care to hear about your tractor, thank you.

We verbally abused Toby Keith pretty bad at last years K-State vs OU game. The jagoff was walking around on the sidelines acting like he owned the place.
I went through a phase when I listened to country a lot. But it was rockin stuff like Montgomery Gentry and Pat Green stuff. I agree, this country that's out right now is written as wedding music. It has no soul, it's just 3 minutes of the country eqivalent to Whitney Houston. BLEH!
Old 05-18-2005, 07:06 AM   #41
Supporter

yes, Kenni Chesty's music sucks like Eric Hicks in DV's office....
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:35 AM   #42
Cast Iron Jedi

I don't know anything about him except the fact that Renee Zellweger just married him... and I'm jealous. I would do things to her that are illegal in 47 states.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:41 AM   #43
MVP

I like Kenny Chesney and I like the current country/rock/pop music. I grew up on old fashioned rock and roll and I think a lot of the current country music is a lot closer to it than today's modern "rock".
Chiefnj has disabled reputation
Old 05-18-2005, 09:00 AM   #44
Feels so good.

I wouldn't say he sucks but I'd like to see him branch out from the beach bum cowboy shtick. It's getting a little thin and Jimmy Buffet already owns that franchise.
ck_IN ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:01 AM   #45
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I don't know anything about him except the fact that Renee Zellweger just married him... and I'm jealous. I would do things to her that are illegal in 47 states.
Those poor frozen chickens.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.