Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2013, 01:54 AM   #2
Hello

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #3
Starter

i think he's already at least as good as trent green. Alex smith hater though are always gonna see him in a negative light. 104 passer rating. was on way of throwing 26 tds with 10 int and about to break comp pct record. Clutch playoff win. to me, better than trent green but at least as good
ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:05 AM   #4
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
i think he's already at least as good as trent green. Alex smith hater though are always gonna see him in a negative light. 104 passer rating. was on way of throwing 26 tds with 10 int and about to break comp pct record. Clutch playoff win. to me, better than trent green but at least as good
Oh Lord....Trent Green threw for more yards in a season as a Redskin than Smith did in a season as a 49er. Wake me up when Alex Smith has three consecutive seasons throwing for more than 4,000 yards.
Posted via Mobile Device
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
lol i like how you will project his TDs and INTs out and his completion percentage but you leave out the projection of his yardage, and that was 2900 yards. Still could barely get to or even pass the 3000 mark in his best seasons (he only did this once) and people are going to compare him to Trent ****ing Green.

Get out of here. The only thing this guy has in common with Trent is that he has even less durability than Trent and is way more injury prone, and sadly I wouldnt be surprised if he gets rocked by game 7 with us. And I dont wish that upon anyone. He had a monster o-line in SF and still got hurt I'd hate to see whats going to happen with him taking sacks with an unproven question mark patchwork line in KC
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Trent Green was at the helm of one of the greatest offenses in NFL history. Alex Smith has never thrown more than 18tds in a season.

That makes your post one of the stupidest things I've ever read on chiefsplanet. Congratulations, young man, you have failed, yes, but you have failed spectacularly.
AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdumbGuy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:20 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Dude, if you think clark and Dorsey are going to just ease back and accept another Casselian effort, you are out of your goddamned mind.
Ditto
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I read this, and all that came to my mind was, ****a, PLEASE!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
Rabbi Goldmann

Too long. Refused to read.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
He's Mahomie!

Nice article. 10-6 here we come!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 AM   #11
Lets Go Royals!

Read the whole damn thing....nope, didn't change my mind.
WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.WakkaWakka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
Ain't no relax!

Dude watches 8 hours of NFL and acts like its some life changing experience.

Meh..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #13
King of Sarcasm

I appreciate the effort but I can't take this team seriously after this trade. I will watch them but I am confident they aren't going to win a playoff game. They wasted valuable draft picks and 3 years of everyone's time... again.
crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.crossbow wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #14
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbow View Post
I appreciate the effort but I can't take this team seriously after this trade. I will watch them but I am confident they aren't going to win a playoff game. They wasted valuable draft picks and 3 years of everyone's time... again.
Pretty much this. My days of boasting about KC are pretty much dead until we draft and develop a first round, legit prospect. Im just playing along for shits and giggles now.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

I really hate that people think that they can watch "All 22s" coaches film and be able to realistically break it down and get a read on a player. This guy is a moron.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.