Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:46 PM   #8611
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Lets face it, everyone... Inmem is the King of Mexican food around here

Those look fanfreakintastic
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:55 PM   #8612
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
You deserve to take a bow, your Mexican food always looks legit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:03 PM   #8613
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You deserve to take a bow, your Mexican food always looks legit
Thanks man, it is my favorite by far.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:49 PM   #8614
I like Pie!

Inmen looks like a pretty good cook, when he's not burning the house down.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #8615
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Brisket tacos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of the benefits of the southwest, not being limited to Sriracha.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #8616
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Inmen looks like a pretty good cook, when he's not burning the house down.
Thanks sir.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:57 PM   #8617
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
One of the benefits of the southwest, not being limited to Sriracha.
We have so many hole in the wall places here, it's crazy.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:04 PM   #8618
Supporter

Quote:
And a few hole in the roof places. . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:55 AM   #8619
Banned

Quote:
Fresno has the best Mexican food and yes I'm biased
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:34 AM   #8620
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
Fresno has the best Mexican food and yes I'm biased
You could be right, it is much bigger than Bako with shit ton of Mexicans lol.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #8621
Cast Iron Jedi

Baby back robs and corn on the cob.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:44 PM   #8622
Supporter

Sous Vide medium rare steak [Claude's marinade in the sous vide, light dusting of Montreal season in skillet].
Wild rice and Cajun brown gravy
Broccoli florets with Greek seasoning [Konriko]
Arnold Palmer
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:41 AM   #8623
EvOlVeD

man i ****ed up. i intended to remake my lamb stuffed capsicum, only over white rice. as it simmers now (i decided to use the stainless pot, instead of cast iron), it's turning into an aussie version of biscuits and gravy.

still using rice (dab of butter to add in rice cooker), but the lamb mince gravy is as follows:

browned lamb mince seasoned with balsamic vinaigrette, mushroom, chopped rosemary, chives, mint, shallots, garlic, veg stock, sour cream, cream of mushroom and thickener.

when food is plated, i will add crumbled feta.

it smells great, let's see how it transplates
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #8624
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Baby back robs and corn on the cob.

RIP Rob

Those do look Delicious hope nobody misses Robert.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:34 PM   #8625
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
RIP Rob

Those do look Delicious hope nobody misses Robert.
You're ****ing ate up