Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-21-2020, 07:22 AM  
MY LITTLE #15

No Peanuts specials on broadcast TV anymore

https://www.ky3.com/2020/10/20/its-t...yJMJezcJxuxBns

‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ won’t appear on broadcast TV this year
It will air through the Apple TV app or the Apple TV website

(Gray News) – A Halloween tradition will be a bit different this year.

For the first time ever, “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” won’t air on broadcast television.

AppleTV+ now holds the rights and will stream it at no cost to all viewers from Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 through the Apple TV app or the Apple TV website.

Subscribers to AppleTV+ can watch the shows outside of those times.

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” first aired in 1966.

The streaming service also tells viewers to “get ready for more Peanuts specials this holiday season,” including “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”

There will also be free viewing windows for those two shows.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I didn't realize how much I needed this until now. Lucy getting what she deserves. Thanks!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:07 PM   #32
MVP

Never cared for Peanuts. We only watched it as kids because we were desperate for cartoons.
Peppermint Patty bugged the shit outa me.
Franklin was a cool kat though
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 03:26 PM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Never cared for Peanuts. We only watched it as kids because we were desperate for cartoons.
Peppermint Patty bugged the shit outa me.
Franklin was a cool kat though
Schroeder and Pig Pin for me. I liked the way PP dances. Schroeder, the musician, Chad'd Lucy hard.

Last edited by eDave; 10-21-2020 at 03:35 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #34
I’m a Mahomo!

I got a feeling a lot of our favorites as kids are going to go away.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:09 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Doesn't really matter to me, we downloaded it for our daughter to watch. Those kids treat each other terribly. Not behaviors we want her emulating so we won't be watching it.
Oh JFC.

candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:16 PM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Oh JFC.

Yeah I should totally let my 3 year old learn to call other kids names and bully them. Thanks CP, I have learned the errors of my ways. I will start reading her excerpts from DC right away.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:33 PM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Really? Like what?

Apple licensed the broadcast rights so this is not "going to go away".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 06:41 PM   #38
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
It's not going away. Just moving. In this day in age nothing goes away.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:17 PM   #39
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Doesn't really matter to me, we downloaded it for our daughter to watch. Those kids treat each other terribly. Not behaviors we want her emulating so we won't be watching it.

What in the utter ****?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:29 PM   #40
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Yeah I should totally let my 3 year old learn to call other kids names and bully them. Thanks CP, I have learned the errors of my ways. I will start reading her excerpts from DC right away.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Well trolled my friend. Well trolled.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 07:21 AM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Schroeder and Pig Pin for me. I liked the way PP dances. Schroeder, the musician, Chad'd Lucy hard.
I thought they all danced the same? That Peanuts shoulder shrug dance.
God I know more about Peanuts then I thought
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 01:35 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

We still have Rudolph on CBS Special presentation right?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 01:45 PM   #43
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
We still have Rudolph on CBS Special presentation right?
For now.

I'm sure the other reindeer and their microagressions won't be tolerated forever.

Last edited by htismaqe; 10-22-2020 at 01:52 PM..
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 01:57 PM   #44
Cheat Death

It was painful for my kids to see and hear the way they minimized the teacher and stole her voice. Good riddance.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
For now.

I'm sure the other reindeer and their microagressions won't be tolerated forever.
It wouldn't surprise me to see all of the 60's and 70's animated Holiday Specials to move to a streamer in the next few years.

The Rights Holders will earn more money on a streamer year round as opposed to basically 4 weeks out of the year, especially this transition era, in which Live TV is down nearly 23% across the board while streaming numbers are soaring.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.