Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2020, 12:27 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: SQUADRONS

X-Wing v Tie Fighter for a new generation!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 01:55 PM   #2
Time Keeps On Slipping

PC yes or no?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:02 PM   #3
I'll be back.

All their Star Wars games have been PC. Can't imagine this won't be.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:27 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

EA. Prepare yourself for micro-transactions.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Shut up, bitch! Fallen Order was awesome!
Old 06-12-2020, 02:41 PM   #6
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
EA got hammered so hard after Battlefront 2, I think they are done doing that for a while. I mean they will for sure have cosmetic stuff, but they won't be making it Pay to Win.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-13-2020, 06:44 PM   #7
Starter

Hoping this is going to be good! Loved Xwing, XvT and XWA back in the day! 8am PT is the revealing time I'm reading.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SFfan79 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:41 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

I remember playing Xwing vs. Tie Fighter with a joystick back in the day. Good times...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:33 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Old 06-15-2020, 12:42 PM   #10
I'll be back.

oh my god

single player campaign pitting new republic against the empire

god damn baby

****ing wedge

****ing asteroid field music

got goosebumps and tears

FUCUUCKCKSKSKKS

Old 06-15-2020, 01:02 PM   #11
oxymoron

Quote:
Immerse yourself in the pilot’s seat completely with the option to play the entirety of Star Wars™: Squadrons in virtual reality (VR) on PlayStation®4 and PC with cross-play support.
Oh thank god. There's no way my PC can handle this.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:40 PM   #12
Banned

This isn't the X-wing vs. Tie Fighter remake I was looking for.

Rogue Squadran was a great one.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:46 PM   #13
I got Rice cookin in the micro

VR supported?
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:10 PM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Even better. Shows what I assume is actual in game footage:

EDIT: Readjusting the embed size...

Last edited by Fish; 06-18-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 11:20 PM   #15
I'll be back.

My jaw is on the ****in floor