Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 06-11-2020, 07:21 PM   #76
Time Keeps On Slipping

Both consoles look like dogshit.

I get what Xbox was trying to do with their "revolutionary" cooling design (lol).

At least the Xbox will work with 90% of people's houses and disappear into the background.

This thing is like what someone in 2002 envisioned "sleek" was going to look like in 2020.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:50 PM   #77
Damnit Peg

Any word on backwards compatability?
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:39 PM   #78
Shaken. Not stirred.

Please tell me those images are fake
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #79
Time Keeps On Slipping

I mean the version with the disk looks pregnant. Or something with a hump.

It's like the engineers finalized the "Digital" design thinking that was going to be the only version only for the leadership team to later come back and tell them they changed their mind and they will need a disk version too.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:37 PM   #80
Veteran

The PS5 is ugly as sin, but I’ll get it day one. Bought the ps3 and PS4 day one for years and it’s been great.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-12-2020, 03:14 AM   #81
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I don't care what it looks like I care what the game playing experience is like. How much better are the graphics and will Madden not suck playing it?

Are the controls any thing different than what I'm use too?

How expensive are the games going be?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:20 AM   #82
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Makes it even worse. All you need is a plainish black box with your logo, a disc drive, and a hard drive. That's ****ing it. Now I've got to have a specialized stand to even have the damn thing sitting sideways.
It comes with the stand which allows you to keep the console in either position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Any word on backwards compatability?
Fully backwards compatible, with some of the more recent version of games allowing you to upgrade to the PS5 version for free. It is going to be crazy to play old games on it since there will be zero loading time now.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:25 AM   #83
BAMF!

God damn, this thing might be gigantic. About 14" tall possibly. That will definitely be a problem for a lot of people. I understand they wanted to get airflow to the GPU, but damn that is a big bitch.

Old 06-12-2020, 08:36 AM   #84
My work speaks for itself!!!

LOL....who gives a shit what it looks like.

What are load times?
What are graphics/gameplay?
What are exclusives?
How decent is the front-end UI?

these are the things that matter!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:51 AM   #85
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
LOL....who gives a shit what it looks like.

What are load times?
What are graphics/gameplay?
What are exclusives?
How decent is the front-end UI?

these are the things that matter!
What if it looked like a fleshlight?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:04 AM   #86
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
What if it looked like a fleshlight?
I guess that would depend on if it had silicone infused "real skin" on the inside.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:18 AM   #87
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I guess that would depend on if it had silicone infused "real skin" on the inside.
It would really cradle those discs quite well.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 02:26 PM   #88
Most Valuable Villain

Doesn’t matter because I’m going to buy one.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:23 PM   #89
oxymoron

I just hope to christ i don't have to come up with $600 for one.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #90
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
God damn, this thing might be gigantic. About 14" tall possibly.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	79260619-E574-4500-86A8-276C64CA5506.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	120645  
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote