Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:48 PM   #61
Starter

I’ve been reading positive things about Gary Clark Jr.’s new album This Land. I’ve not heard any of it though. Reviews indicate he’s moving into more of a rock sound.
Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:42 PM   #62
Banned

He's on Austin City Limits right now

just watched a song
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #63
Chiefn' It

New Black Keys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JILfwu5AWIQ
Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:39 PM   #64
Banned

lol rabble's back and as ****ed up as ever
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:18 PM   #65
Fight, build, win!

Spun a couple if my Little Feat albums today Dixie Chicken and Feats dont Fail Me Now. Then watched this live concert. Hard to believe in less than a year after that concert Lowell would be dead. I seen them maybe 4 times still the best live band concerts I ever saw. You could tell Lowell was just going through the motions. He wasnt keen on the band's direction into jazz fusion. Funny they were more well known in Europe than the States most likely because Disco had overtaken the US. Jimmy Page said it was his favorite American band and the Stones called them there favorite band period. One of mine to!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:33 PM   #66
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
Been big on Minus the Bear lately.

A band I have heard about! I think their farewell tour is this summer
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #67
Fight, build, win!

You can hear how being in the Mothers of Invention how Lowell George was influenced by Frank Zappa with the song Bacon Fat. I can almost hear early Feat in that song.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:48 PM   #68
Fight, build, win!

Lowell and Frank early stuff.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:41 PM   #69
Supporter

Jazz flute anybody?

WYHIYSB
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:43 PM   #70
Veteran

Tell me about your audio set up, Baby Lee. I know you've got some high end shit rolling.
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:54 PM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Tell me about your audio set up, Baby Lee. I know you've got some high end shit rolling.
Mid-range, moneywise.

Main Components
DA777ES Amp
NS999ES DVD/SACD
KE5000S Cassette
Pioneer PL-A45 Turntable
NEAR - 50M mains, 20M center, and 15M surround

I also have a couple 400 disc changers, minidisc, Blu-Ray, but they're all basic. All Sony, though.

And it's tied into my media server on the PC for streaming stuff off my backup drive, and DVRed content.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 03-10-2019 at 09:50 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:01 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Mid-range, moneywise.

Main Components
DA777ES Amp
N999ES DVD/SACD
KE5000S Cassette
Pioneer PL-A45 Turntable
NEAR - 50M mains, 20M center, and 15M surround

I also have a couple 400 disc changers, minidisc, Blu-Ray, but they're all basic. All Sony, though.

And it's tied into my media server on the PC for streaming stuff off my backup drive, and DVRed content.
Yep, I though I remember you as an ES guy! 2003 was a great year to be selling that stuff. I thought you had a TAE/TAN9000ES combo for a while, could be mistaken though...
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2019, 09:51 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Yep, I though I remember you as an ES guy! 2003 was a great year to be selling that stuff. I thought you had a TAE/TAN9000ES combo for a while, could be mistaken though...
The 777 is an integrated amp that has all the hardware of the 9000ES pre and pro in one package.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:03 AM   #74
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Been on a 90s Hip Hop kick lately.

Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:36 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.