Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Doom: Eternal

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:44 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I am nowhere near the gamer I used to be. This game is frustrating me to no end and I can't get any progress going. Loving it, though.
I sucked at first, too. The key is to keep moving. Don't ever stop for long. Jump, dash, run through portals, run onto jump pads. Even when you don't think you have to.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:05 PM   #62
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're ****ing dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:24 PM   #63
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, that's the truth. You're basically forced into a unique style of play that requires you to constantly move/jump/dash around as much as possible while utilizing every single weapon/grenade/alt shooting method you have. Ohh, and ammo is intentionally very scarce requiring you to scramble for ammo supplies or constant chainsaw kills in the midst of intense battle. And there's a Marauder and now you're ****ing dead. Repeat. 15 times. LOL.
Good point. Don't neglect weapon mods, both types of grenades, or the flame belch.

I'm getting ok at the marauders, now lol. Super shotty stagger him then switch to ballista. You can get two shots in at a time that way.

Archvilles are probably the ones I hate the most. They're the reason I'll never be able to do an ultra nightmare run. I try to save a crucible or BFG for them but it doesn't always work out.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:48 PM   #64
Ain't no relax!

An Archvile Marauder respawn is probably the most frustrating thing in the known universe right now for me. The spawning is random, which is nice. But there's a few times I've been like, yeah **** those odds, bro. [Leaps off cliff]
Old 04-13-2020, 08:36 AM   #65
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I sucked at first, too. The key is to keep moving. Don't ever stop for long. Jump, dash, run through portals, run onto jump pads. Even when you don't think you have to.
Quote:

So much truth, lol. I'm nowhere as far down the line as you two are (I'm assuming) as I've just made it to the Citadel in the arctic. I just can't ****ing time the shoot the gate, cling to the wall move of all the things in this insane game! It's really, really pissing me off. Haha
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:41 AM   #66
Ain't no relax!

It's so gorgeous though. The lighting and environment. Sometimes I wish shit would slow down for a second so I can just check out the scenery...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 01:11 PM   #67
Starter

Quote:
An Archvile Marauder respawn is probably the most frustrating thing in the known universe right now for me. The spawning is random, which is nice. But there's a few times I've been like, yeah **** those odds, bro. [Leaps off cliff]
You gotta kill them before they summon the Marauder. It's game over at that point. I saw on reddit someone dicked around long enough that it summoned four marauders lol.

The game is gorgeous, though. I'm on console and it looks incredible.
Old 04-14-2020, 02:05 PM   #68
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:48 PM   #69
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Clearly that guy is a ****ing pussy ass bitch. Complaining about the price? LOL...

Rip and tear, peasant....

Last edited by Fish; 04-15-2020 at 09:53 PM..
Old 04-15-2020, 10:03 PM   #70
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
What the hell is wrong with that chode muncher?

"buh buh... muh story!"

Here's an idea, buddy. You want a gripping story? Read a goddamn book. Dipshit.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:24 PM   #71
mod-ish

Quote:
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:31 PM   #72
Special Teams ACE!!!

He actually talked about the lack of depth in the RPG aspects of the story.

Dude. Do some research on the game you're reviewing for ****'s sake.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2020, 05:08 AM   #73
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:00 PM   #74
WhatUneed2Hear

See if you peeps like this one better
Old 04-18-2020, 10:46 AM   #75
mod-ish

"Send rice, toilet paper, and Cadbury Crème Eggs"

Loved it