Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:24 AM   #16
Ain't no relax!

"A city with more people below the poverty line.."

Yet everybody has cybernetic implants, laser guns, robot spiders, and holographic pool tables...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:34 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
"A city with more people below the poverty line.."

Yet everybody has cybernetic implants, laser guns, robot spiders, and holographic pool tables...
That shit is cheap when it's built by wage slaves.

Hell, look at the phones and TVs people below the poverty line have today.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:39 PM   #18
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Yeah, I'm heartened after reading up on it some.

Here's a good description of the 50 min demo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkga...0_minute_long/
Yup. Another guy's impressions after the same demo:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3281...review-e3.html
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:32 AM   #19
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Has a bit of a Dredd feel to it. Interested.
Exactly how I felt the moment I started watching it. Speaking of which, there should be a game developed as close to that movie as possible.
The movie plays out the way a good game should.
Very little of the plot would need to be changed to make it work...
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #20
Ain't no relax!

48 minute walkthrough:

NSFW cartoon boobs!!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:10 AM   #21
Pessimistically optimistic.

I get motion sickness while playing first-person shooters.
...but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to let this gem get past me. I'll play this beauty with a puke bucket next to me.

CD Projekt Red is A+ super awesome fun-time and I love Cyberpunk environments (Deus Ex, Blade Runner...etc.).
This is an absolute must-buy on Day One and the only other game I'm looking forward to purchasing (the other is Mega Man 11).
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:30 AM   #22
Ain't no relax!

Animations are crazy cool...

Old 08-28-2018, 09:35 AM   #23
Banned

Gonna need a new video card...
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:40 AM   #24
Most Valuable Villain

Is this just PC?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:43 AM   #25
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Is this just PC?
Also PS4 and XBox One.

But PC is going to look so much better....
Old 08-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Is this just PC?
Video is clearly on a console.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:10 PM   #27
Time Keeps On Slipping

I'm a huge CD Projekt Red fanboy and have been waiting for this game ever since I heard about it. The Witcher series are some of my favorite.

Having said all that, does anyone else feel like maybe the shooting and the animation feel... somehow... unsatisfying? Like there's not enough crunch or "oomph" to it. It's all kind of floaty and flimsy?

I don't need the crispiness and heft of something like MGS 5 or Doom but maybe somewhere in the middle? I may be crazy.

This gameplay trailer is somehow falling flat for me.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:52 AM   #28
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I'm a huge CD Projekt Red fanboy and have been waiting for this game ever since I heard about it. The Witcher series are some of my favorite.

Having said all that, does anyone else feel like maybe the shooting and the animation feel... somehow... unsatisfying? Like there's not enough crunch or "oomph" to it. It's all kind of floaty and flimsy?

I don't need the crispiness and heft of something like MGS 5 or Doom but maybe somewhere in the middle? I may be crazy.

This gameplay trailer is somehow falling flat for me.
Saw this today:

Old 08-29-2018, 01:23 PM   #29
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Saw this today:

That's ****ing badass.

I'll never forget playing through the first Witcher in complete awe.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:06 PM   #30
Pessimistically optimistic.

"Welcome back, Mr. Wick"

MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.