Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-28-2020, 07:47 PM  
Banned

Tech question about putting pics in threads with phone

When looking at site on phone,
I only know to use attachment thing.
And so it only shows up as smaller attachment.
If I take a picture with phone, it won't load in attachment part.
Only screen shots from phone seem to load in attachment part.
But ultimately I'm asking, how on phone do I just put a picture to be visible normally. Whether photo or screen shot.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:01 AM   #2
Banned

There's a way. Scho showed me once but it flew over my head whilst drinking. I just upload the image to imgur and then post the image link.

Last edited by eDave; 10-29-2020 at 02:58 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:34 AM
CarlosCarson27
This message has been deleted by CarlosCarson27.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:33 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

You have to host the image somewhere, then link to the hosted image
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:49 PM   #4
Ain't no relax!

Go to an image hosting site like www.Imgur.com
Upload your image
Once uploaded, click the little ". . ." button on the image, and select "Get share links"
Copy the link for "BBCode (Forums)"
Paste the link in the message window here at CP
It should look like this when you paste it into CP:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 04:26 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

You need to DOWNLOAD the picture you take to the phone FIRST and then it can be uploaded to CP.

It's a weird thing but most photos cannot be shared directly.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:13 PM   #6
Ain't no relax!

You're still nutso crazy though. I'm only mentioning this to see what kind of ****ed up crazy nonsense you manage to post. For research purposes...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.