Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-12-2020, 12:27 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: SQUADRONS

X-Wing v Tie Fighter for a new generation!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2020, 09:35 AM   #31
MVP

This looks like way more than I was expecting.

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:47 PM   #32
I'll be back.

yesssssssssSSSSSSSSS

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:15 PM   #33
I'll be back.

WOW

WOW

WOW

I KNOW WHAT IM DOING THIS WEEKEND

Old 10-02-2020, 01:46 AM   #34
oxymoron

While it's probably gonna take me all weekend just to improve from 'terribad' to merely 'awful' as a pilot, I gotta say the gameplay is awesome. They really captured how Star Wars feels. It's like the X-Wing series for a new generation. We'll see how long it takes to burn out on the limited game modes, but I don't regret spending the $40 at all so far. Other than it keeping me up so late tonight!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:30 AM   #35
Rookie

Anyone else tried the VR mode? I have tried it on PSVR and it's probably the best VR I've ever experienced -- really feels like you're in the movies. Even if you're typically skeptical of VR, with this game, I can't recommend it enough.
MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.MartinThore is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #36
I'll be back.

My body is ready.

Old 10-08-2020, 02:48 PM   #37
Veteran

people rage quitting in multiplayer is starting to ruin this. EA needs to punish them or let the stats count.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #38
I'll be back.

Damn, shit is ****ing AWESOME.

I think I died 10 times in the tutorial trying to take out that Star Destroyer

But there's no way to play my buddy one versus one?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:17 PM   #39
oxymoron

I'm level 18, but still haven't ventured into ranked yet. I will eventually, but only to finish achievements. It's not easy to stay competitive as a ps4 player with the overwhelming number of pc players I'm matched with, so I don't envision fleet battles being a whole lot of fun. Particularly with the ai creep exploit most of the streamers appear to employ.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 05:00 PM   #40
oxymoron

!!!!!!

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 05:01 PM   #41
oxymoron

Old 10-28-2020, 07:39 AM   #42
Mahomes Dynasty

So this is pretty much Rogue Squadron on steroids?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:54 AM   #43
oxymoron

So another unexpected update, and this one is big. New multiplayer map next week (the map from the first single player mission) and a few components. But then in December they're putting in private matches and giving us the b-wing (in game as a bomber) and the tie defender (fighter).

I'm at work so no time to link images, etc.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:29 PM   #44
Banned

https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/18/...g-tie-defender
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #45
Banned

Just pulled the trigger on this to tide me over till Cyberpunk. RDR2 and Witcher 3 just don't do it for me anymore. 30 minutes. CenturyLink is handling the download like a champ.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.