Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2019, 08:08 PM   #2
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
We'll see. So far Andy/BV can't draft secondary for manure. Just saying
Veach in my book has one appalling draft mistake, and that's Breeland Speaks.

Everything else has been fine when compared to the draft records of other GMs
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:57 PM   #3
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Veach in my book has one appalling draft mistake, and that's Breeland Speaks.

Everything else has been fine when compared to the draft records of other GMs
Speaks and O’Daniel we’re two of his first three picks as a GM.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:32 PM   #4
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I wasn't a huge fan of the Clark trade, but in hindsight I don't trust Veach so far to draft well so I guess a veteran trade isn't so bad.
Kcchiefsus seal of approval folks. Trade officially ace.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:49 PM   #5
SuperBowl or bust

This draft looks pretty good when you look at what the picks brought.

Frank Clark
Mecole Hardman
Juan Thornhill
Khalen Saunders
Rashad Fenton
Darwin Thompson
Nick Allegreti

That’s a haul
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:20 PM   #6
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Frank Clark
Mecole Hardman
Juan Thornhill
Khalen Saunders
Rashad Fenton
Darwin Thompson
Nick Allegreti

That’s a haul
I’m confident that we have 4 almost immediate key contributors from that group: Clark (obviously), Hardman, Thornhill, Thompson

I think we probably have 2 guys that can be decent back-ups and potentially solid future starters: Saunders, Allegretti

That really just leaves Fenton as the question mark. I guess if he can be a good special teams player, then that makes him worth the pick.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 06:19 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

Frank Clark
Mecole Hardman
Juan Thornhill
Khalen Saunders
Rashad Fenton
Darwin Thompson
Nick Allegreti

That’s a haul
I'd pump the breaks on Saunders this season.The kid needs to lose weight and learn better technique. Khalen got caught on skates in the run game,and washed out more than anyone would prefer.

His passrush wasn't eye popping either
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 07:00 PM   #8
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I'd pump the breaks on Saunders this season.The kid needs to lose weight and learn better technique. Khalen got caught on skates in the run game,and washed out more than anyone would prefer.

His passrush wasn't eye popping either
In one of his first games in preseason after coming from a small school?

Tell me more.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 07:28 PM   #9
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Tell me more.
I miss Dontari Poe.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:05 PM   #10
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I miss Dontari Poe.
Me too.

Bob ran him into the ground.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:20 PM   #11
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

Tell me more.

He looked average, when Chris Jones came up his talent was quite obvious.

Wait and see
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

I actually have an idea about a potential trade that would make some sense, I think, not my normal "throw out outrageous shit" type stuff.

But if the Dolphins are having a fire sale and everyone is for trade, would you see if they'd take a 4th for Gesicki?

I mean, he could come in and learn behind Kelce
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:48 PM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

You want a stupid trade that will never happen?

Call the Vikings about Mike Boone.

I think that kid can run the damn ball. He's fast, he's powerful, he has solid vision. That's a ballplayer and if you can swing a trade that makes your backfield Damien, Boone, Thompson and...who gives a ****...do that. Because I think Boone can absolutely be an every down back in this league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You want a stupid trade that will never happen?

Call the Vikings about Mike Boone.

I think that kid can run the damn ball. He's fast, he's powerful, he has solid vision. That's a ballplayer and if you can swing a trade that makes your backfield Damien, Boone, Thompson and...who gives a ****...do that. Because I think Boone can absolutely be an every down back in this league.
I like Darrel. I think he's fine.

Boone may be better, but it's a RB so i'm inclined to not really care.

But looking around at CB"s, man, there just isn't a whole hell of a lot out there right now. I don't think I'd really do much in terms of trading around. Maybe a Ward type thing again but you've got Fields and Fenton in that role right now, so whats the point.

If Peterson wasn't suspended for those 6 and they'd take less than a first, I'd probably do that though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:54 PM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I like Darrel. I think he's fine.

Boone may be better, but it's a RB so i'm inclined to not really care.

But looking around at CB"s, man, there just isn't a whole hell of a lot out there right now. I don't think I'd really do much in terms of trading around. Maybe a Ward type thing again but you've got Fields and Fenton in that role right now, so whats the point.

If Peterson wasn't suspended for those 6 and they'd take less than a first, I'd probably do that though.
If they'd take a 3rd I'd do it anyway. It would reduce the cap hit and still have him available for the playoffs when we'd most benefit from him.

But they wouldn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.