Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 09:14 AM  
In Search of a Life

Call Your Shot: Who's the Chiefs first pick?

Rule: You can change your answer up until next Thursday!

This might be the toughest year yet for this. I can see so many different possibilities, especially considering that I think there's a solid chance the Chiefs trade up.

Edit: It's draft day and I'm changing my pick!

Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

There's way too much smoke about the Chiefs trading up and/or them targeting a LT. I'm going with a guy that I think could make it into our range, who also has the kind of upside that would have Veach itching to make a move to go get him.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2024 at 06:21 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 04:56 PM   #586
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
He's an elite vertical weapon. Scary.

What he won't be is a volume #1.
IDK. When i watch him i think, AJ Green?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 04:57 PM   #587
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Often times "Limited route tree" isn't an indictment of the player, but the offense and coaching.

There's nothing about him that suggests he can't run more elaborate routes. And he's certainly agile for a 6-4" WR and there's plenty of evidence of him making guys miss in the open field. And honestly, how much does he even need to "wiggle" in the open field when he can just flat out run by guys.

He's a much more physical WR than MVS and is a real contested ball threat.
I expect Buffalo is working hard at getting him.

It makes too much sense for what they want to do post Diggs.

I don't see us out bidding them for a WR but that's why we have to watch it.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2024, 04:58 PM   #588
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I expect Buffalo is working hard at getting him.

It makes too much sense for what they want to do post Diggs.

I don't see us out bidding them for a WR but that's why we have to watch it.
Agreed. IMO, he's gotta be Buffalo's #1 target.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 05:00 PM   #589
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Agreed. IMO, he's gotta be Buffalo's #1 target.
BTJ would be inserted as the 1, Shakir 2 and then teams pick their poison.

If you try to stop Allen running and McDermott's Bully Ball then they throw it over your head.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:10 PM   #590
Veteran

I want McConkey. Sick of the prima Donna’s like Tyreek, Hardman, Rice and Toney etc. Ladd’s a good kid, has and no drama.
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:12 PM   #591
Prestige Worldwide

Mahomes to McConkey.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:19 PM   #592
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkchief View Post
I want McConkey. Sick of the prima Donna’s like Tyreek, Hardman, Rice and Toney etc. Ladd’s a good kid, has and no drama.

lol what a lunch pail, first in last out kind of guy. real good parenting. head is screwed on right.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:30 PM   #593
Please squeeze

I have no idea but I am sure he will be great.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:32 PM   #594
MVP

BRIAN

THOMAS

JUNIOR
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:21 PM   #595
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s 9:20 PM and the Rams are on the clock at 19. I think we’re going to draft Fautanu
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:43 PM   #596
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s 9:20 PM and the Rams are on the clock at 19. I think we’re going to draft Fautanu
So, it's your fault.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:32 PM   #597
Rookie

WOW! We got Xavier Worthy! WOW!
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:38 PM   #598
MVP

I CALLED IT ON THIS THREAD... TWICE!!!

Only one right answer...
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-25-2024, 09:56 PM   #599
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
If we stay at 32 I would be juuuuuust fine with this. Even if Adonai Mitchell is also available.
YES
Old 04-25-2024, 09:59 PM   #600
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Xavier Worthy
Yup
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.