Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #2
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
If you don't want folks thinking that your officating crew is biased or the game if fixed then...

1) Don't switched up the crew at the last minute and tell everyone how this is an "All Star" ref crew

2) Don't have one of your "All Star" ref crew wink and Goff while talking with a clearly irate Andy Reid

3) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew miss a blatant false start on an LA TD

4) Don't have your "All Star" ref crew call a incomplete pass, broken up at the line, a fumble for a TD only to be overruled by a clear replay

Not going to get into the lack of holding calls on KC D linemen, that happens to everybody and it's never going to stop.

Do I think the game was fixed, not really. Do I think there was a narrative and story line that needed to be pushed? Yep, and the announce team and the "All Star" ref crew made sure that narrative and story line was pushed and came to fruition.
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:14 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
The Broncos pulled one out at the end Sunday against a LOS ANGELES team in spite of the horrendous calls at the end that would have given the game to LOS ANGELES. The bogus offensive pass interference and the 2 point conversion.

This game was full of those.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:19 PM   #4
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
The Broncos pulled one out at the end Sunday against a LOS ANGELES team in spite of the horrendous calls at the end that would have given the game to LOS ANGELES. The bogus offensive pass interference and the 2 point conversion.

This game was full of those.
There were calls on both sides that were bad... they should have challenged the 2pt call, likely would have won it. Thankfully, Rivers did his thing at the end and had a mental meltdown when it mattered most. That final play by him still confuses the hell out of me, it was so quick and such a decisive throw to the ground behind the lineman as if it was designed.

Hmm... maybe. (wait a minute)

Did the league just decide to prop Denver up for some unknown reason and there was a message delivered to Rivers to throw the game intentionally?

Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
There were calls on both sides that were bad... they should have challenged the 2pt call, likely would have won it. Thankfully, Rivers did his thing at the end and had a mental meltdown when it mattered most. That final play by him still confuses the hell out of me, it was so quick and such a decisive throw to the ground behind the lineman as if it was designed.

Did the league just decide to prop Denver up for some unknown reason and there was a message delivered to Rivers to throw the game intentionally?

You sound just like the asshole Bronco fan in my office.

Of course nothing is ever rigged when you root for one of the most despicable cheating organizations in all of sports.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:12 PM   #6
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
You sound just like the asshole Bronco fan in my office.

Of course nothing is ever rigged when you root for one of the most despicable cheating organizations in all of sports.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

The NFL expended so much effort on rigging up the Rams game that they forgot all about the other LA team they're supposed to be helping out...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:57 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The NFL expended so much effort on rigging up the Rams game that they forgot all about the other LA team they're supposed to be helping out...
They did help them out, you both totally missed the point as usual. They called offensive pass interference on the Broncos that was totally bullshit. should have been the nail, but it wasn't, the Broncos overcame it.

Do you even watch football?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:14 PM   #9
#triggering

Quote:
They did help them out, you both totally missed the point as usual. They called offensive pass interference on the Broncos that was totally bullshit. should have been the nail, but it wasn't, the Broncos overcame it.

I knew what you were referring to... the receiver had his hand inside the defenders helmet, but it was DPI. They definitely overcame it, suprisingly.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

I watched the entire game. I saw the LA team, at home, lose the game to a lesser Donkey team. But yeah I supposed that's also part of the conspiracy...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

After the first quarter, the refs backed off and called the game pretty evenly. We're just a little upset that there were (if I remember right) 11 penalties called against the Chiefs in the first quarter that directly produced 13 points for Los Angeles. I think nine of those were accepted. That just seems a little over the top, particularly when there were some obvious penalties by the Rams that were not called.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread