Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:26 PM   #766
I love your mom

After review goal was scored at 19:59 of the second crap that sucks
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:43 PM   #767
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Two really good goalies.
No kidding. There has been some tremendously reflex blocks by both goalies.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:47 PM   #768

Shitty defense but also a great shot to take advantage of the miscue.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:49 PM   #769
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Booooooo.

Tampa really is the better team though. I was just hoping for the cup to go back to Canada for a change.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 08:50 PM   #770
I love your mom

Quote:
No pressure , horrible giveaway , outplay them and lose is harder to come back fro than losing 8-0
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:00 PM   #771
Ain't no relax!

TB in complete control the entire game. MTL just can't match up.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:01 PM   #772

Quote:
Booooooo.

Tampa really is the better team though. I was just hoping for the cup to go back to Canada for a change.
I don’t think the Canadians played that bad besides that one bone headed play. Looks to me like TB is just a better team.

More bush league frustration fighting at the end too. Do the Canadians usually do that?
Old 06-30-2021, 09:06 PM   #773
Hey Teacher!

I’m so happy Montreal lost. I ****ing hate les Canadiens.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-30-2021, 09:15 PM   #774
Supporter

Quote:
I don’t think the Canadians played that bad besides that one bone headed play. Looks to me like TB is just a better team.

More bush league frustration fighting at the end too. Do the Canadians usually do that?
Didn't see it. I turned over to an old movie when TB went up 3-1.

I have to admit I love watching hockey at all levels live. Watching it on tv sucks because the camera is always darting around and you don't get to see the battles going on outside the camera. Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:22 PM   #775
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Didn't see it. I turned over to an old movie when TB went up 3-1.

I have to admit I love watching hockey at all levels live. Watching it on tv sucks because the camera is always darting around and you don't get to see the battles going on outside the camera. Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
Denault came in fast, hard, and elbow first into the corner with all of like 10 seconds left.... pretty sure he was at least a second or two late, but was clearly targeting a big hit and elbow to the head.

I don't catch the Canadiens much, but don't know him as a dirty player outside of that bullshit.

Montreal needs the last second and puck-luck type of goals TB got tonight and then some to even have a chance in this series.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2021, 09:23 PM   #776
Hey Teacher!

Quote:

They played well overall. They outshot TB like 16-2 or something in the second period. I think Vasilevsky was the difference. He should be the true Vezina trophy winner and not Fleury.

That lead goal by Tampa with 0.3 seconds in the 2nd was just pure heart, effort and determination. That was the turning point.

*Not that I know of? and I’ve followed them the whole playoffs. They do play physical though and have outhit their opponents on most occasions. They could be a scrappy team.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #777
Spooky Action

Montreal was better tonight than in game one. TB goalkeeping is too good. Price needs to play out of his mind for the habs to get a win.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-30-2021, 10:02 PM   #778

Quote:
Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
I never watched a full non-playoff NHL game until I moved down here. Still don’t understand shit. Just go to a couple of TB games a year. It’s a lot of fun even if I don’t understand the technique/strategy like an “B” gap in football or a trigger in baseball.
Old 06-30-2021, 10:55 PM   #779
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Well this is no surprise is it? Now I'm not going to say this is over because as we saw with Avs bring 2-0 on my Knights things can turn quickly and momentum can be tough to stop. However Tampa just look like the better side and it was always a question of whether Price could steal a few games to make things interesting...we'll see if that can still happen but at this juncture Tampa are smelling blood and if they win on Friday then it's pretty much over. Still gutted the Knights have allowed Tampa two easy rides in consecutive finals tbh....because I know we could have given them a massive fight smh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-30-2021, 11:32 PM   #780
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
TB in complete control the entire game. MTL just can't match up.
Not sure we watched the same game.