Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:19 PM   #166
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Damn, nice.

Not that it would have been a deal breaker at that price. I still wear an old, now throwback style Rob Blake jersey from time to time, mostly because I don't want to pay $100-150+ for a newer jersey.

Just another reason Makar needs to sign a 10 year deal in the offseason.
I own a half dozen knockoff jerseys between me and my wife, Avs and Chiefs. A couple of them have been pretty poor, but most of them look really good.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:22 PM   #167
Would an idiot do that?

19 shots in the first.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:26 PM   #168
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I own a half dozen knockoff jerseys between me and my wife, Avs and Chiefs. A couple of them have been pretty poor, but most of them look really good.
Are you going to any of these games?

I noticed some of the lower level tickets are in the ~$700 range after fees though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:28 PM   #169
Ain't no relax!

MacKinnon, right under his teammate's nuts... LOL... GOALLLLLLLL!!!!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:35 PM   #170
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Are you going to any of these games?

I noticed some of the lower level tickets are in the ~$700 range after fees though.
I've seen upper deck tickets down near $150 or so. We'll probably go to a game next round and possibly another if they keep going after that.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:39 PM   #171
Ain't no relax!

Speaking of jerseys, I've been considering ordering this for a while now. But the website is super shady, and it doesn't make sense that they would sell something like this. It says it's a Nike brand, but could that be possible? I want it, but don't trust it....

https://dandelionnjclothing.com/prod...8aAlP7EALw_wcB
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:45 PM   #172
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I've seen upper deck tickets down near $150 or so. We'll probably go to a game next round and possibly another if they keep going after that.
I'm going to have a really easy time rationalizing a trip to Denver if they end up in the semifinals against the Oilers or Lightning, etc.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:47 PM   #173
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Mackinnon's wrist shot is unreal.
^
Old 05-19-2021, 09:48 PM   #174
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Speaking of jerseys, I've been considering ordering this for a while now. But the website is super shady, and it doesn't make sense that they would sell something like this. It says it's a Nike brand, but could that be possible? I want it, but don't trust it....

I'd find a seller on DHGate who does customs.
Old 05-19-2021, 09:49 PM   #175
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
I'm going to have a really easy time rationalizing a trip to Denver if they end up in the semifinals against the Oilers or Lightning, etc.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:49 PM   #176
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:49 PM   #177
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

3-0
Old 05-19-2021, 09:51 PM   #178
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm thinking a red flag could be the copy/paste job in the description.
  • NFL shield at collar
Old 05-19-2021, 09:51 PM   #179
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Wow, I actually didn't think about that. I wonder if I could contact the same dealer I linked above and request it? I'm gonna try.

Thanks!

Old 05-19-2021, 09:55 PM   #180
Would an idiot do that?

Well, they've reached the threshold of "they're going to win or make me angry", in terms of staying up past my bed time.... so, hopefully they don't drop below the threshold again.
Old 05-19-2021, 10:44 PM   #181
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Derp. They've got a "Any Name Any Number" option available in the drop down...