Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-17-2024, 04:19 PM   #2671
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Are you doing this trade for, I assume, Bowers?

No way in hell would Veach and Reid do that for a TE.

The only logical options are Odunze, Alt, or Fautanu in my opinion.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 04:21 PM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 04-17-2024, 04:22 PM   #2672
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
No way in hell would Veach and Reid do that for a TE.

The only logical options are Odunze, Alt, or Fautanu in my opinion.
Man, Odunze would be nice.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 05:18 PM   #2673
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I just can’t see the Chiefs paying that type of price unless it’s for Alt.

I think it’s a no-brainer if he is inexplicably still available.

But that’s an awful lot of ammo to spend on one player when your team is pretty complete. It’s a desperate move and they’re not desperate.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:31 PM   #2674
Starter

With all the reports of negative issues surrounding WRs who may be available to KC at 32 I'm beginning to think Ladd makes a lot of sense. He's not a #1, he's not flashy but he feels the safest (highest floor) of the group and doesn't have any baggage. My only concern is he's missed some time with injuries but most all have. I'd be fine with Ladd at 32.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I'm not that excited about McConkey in the first, but I thought this was interesting:

Ladd McConkey is one of my favorite players in this class and I do not care that he's under 6-0 and doesn't even weigh 190 lbs. He's an elite separator at all three levels and he plays every bit as fast as his 4.39 40.

He's a first-round talent for me all day long and Lord help the rest of the AFC if the Chiefs take him at No. 32.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...hael-penix-jr/
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:38 PM   #2675
In Mahomes I trust!

If we stay put, then...

Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Ricky Pearsall FLA,
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:43 PM   #2676
In Mahomes I trust!

Ricky Pearsall

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2024, 10:11 PM   #2677
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I just can’t see the Chiefs paying that type of price unless it’s for Alt.

I think it’s a no-brainer if he is inexplicably still available.

But that’s an awful lot of ammo to spend on one player when your team is pretty complete. It’s a desperate move and they’re not desperate.
I think being a complete team is more of the time to make bold moves than when you aren't a complete team. We're not 10 pieces away from being an impact team. We are the impact team that needs a piece or two that would set the long-term up nicely.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:15 AM   #2678
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I think being a complete team is more of the time to make bold moves than when you aren't a complete team. We're not 10 pieces away from being an impact team. We are the impact team that needs a piece or two that would set the long-term up nicely.
Exactly...

I'd do that trade for Nabers or Odunze...no way in hell I'm giving up that much for ANY LT including Alt...an elite weapon though? Absolutely.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:25 AM   #2679
In Search of a Life

We just showed we don't need elite weapons everywhere. But if you could go up and get Alt?

Yeah, do that. He's the perfect LT for what we do here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:37 AM   #2680
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
With all the reports of negative issues surrounding WRs who may be available to KC at 32 I'm beginning to think Ladd makes a lot of sense. He's not a #1, he's not flashy but he feels the safest (highest floor) of the group and doesn't have any baggage. My only concern is he's missed some time with injuries but most all have. I'd be fine with Ladd at 32.
I'm super high on Pearsall I'd rather just take him in the second than Ladd in R1. Really he's probably a round 3 guy. McKonkey just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited by Dunerdr; 04-18-2024 at 07:43 AM..
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:59 AM   #2681
In Search of a Life

The guys you're gonna be taking at 32 are gonna be 2nd round type WRs for the most part. Just is what it is.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:04 AM   #2682
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The guys you're gonna be taking at 32 are gonna be 2nd round type WRs for the most part. Just is what it is.
And that’s completely fine, we’re in the best spot possible. We’re not a player or two away from a Super Bowl. We’re not that desperate team that needs to give up the farm to move up for a player.

Troy Franklin or Pearsall would be good at 32
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:06 AM   #2683
In Search of a Life

If I'm gonna sit at 32 and take a WR....I'd go more swing for it and take Leggette I think.
the overall upside is just higher with his physical ability.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:09 AM   #2684
Andy Reid Supporter

I think if Jalen McMillan is there in rd 3 we get him, even by a small trade up., even if we got one in the first rd. The value is just too damn good
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 08:10 AM   #2685
In Search of a Life

That's why I just don't think I'd go WR in the first if the big guys are gone.

I can get McMillan or Polk or whoever in round2 trading up.

Just take BPA at 32.