Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 06:00 PM   #2
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That was sus
This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14.

Quote:
It’s really, really not all that uncommon for 22 year old dudes to be ****ing with 17 year olds. We all went to high school, some of us college; we’ve seen this shit quite a bit.
I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate.

Quote:
Eh, who is Kendrick to even broach this subject anyway? He threatened to take all of his music off of Spotify in protest if they removed R. Kelly’s music from the platform lol

Guy is a hypocrite at best and a literal scumbag at worst if he’s had knowledge or legit proof of Drake being a true pedophile for all these years and just sat on the info.
It was actually Kendrick’s label that was fighting Spotify’s hate content policy essentially fighting for artists free speech rights. Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO “took personal responsibility for the botched rollout” and “deemed the policy too ambiguous and open to interpretation.”

Kendrick was caping for free speech not R Kelly. I think his passionate hate for Aubrey and his OV-Hoes shows he definitely hates pedophiles.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:08 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14.

I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate. .
I’m not middle aged and this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. In this thread you’ve claimed Kendrick’s unsubstantiated accusations are “damning”, called Drake Aubrey, talked excessively about his team and ghost writers, and just used the word caping. You’re either a Kendrick dickrider or a Drake hater, probably both. Either one is weird, both combined is nasty work.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:11 PM   #4
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I’m not middle aged and this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. In this thread you’ve claimed Kendrick’s unsubstantiated accusations are “damning”, called Drake Aubrey, talked excessively about his team and ghost writers, and just used the word caping. You’re either a Kendrick dickrider or a Drake hater, probably both. Either one is weird, both combined is nasty work.
You should sleep this off then old man. You’re sounding a little ridiculous with the whole pedo defense and Kendrick bashing. The numbers don’t lie. This weekend was very damning for Aubrey (sorry for using the guys real name…I know you really want to believe his name is Drake so he doesn’t end up lying to you with that line “Drake is not a name that you gon’ see on no sex offender list, Eazy-Duz-It”) His public image and whatever street-cred the guy thought he might have just disappeared in one weekend. Kendrick’s running circles around him with views and likes taking the only argument Aubrey ever had away from him. The more heart part 6 is out the more of a joke the song becomes too as the holes are picked apart. I’m starting to think he didn’t trust his ghost writers enough and made that one himself the more I listen. You do realize the ghost writing thing makes him a joke of a lyricist right? Especially when he never even paid Quintin Miller anything for the songs he wrote on If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. It’s like stealing jokes as a comedian. Sure, you’ll fool some people for awhile, but when people find out you’re just a culture vulture who steals from your colleagues you’re not going to get a lot of love around the hip hop community.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.