Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2016, 04:34 PM  
Roy E.

Justice League (2017)

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:02 PM   #301
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
? How do they know that after 4 days? How much have they spent on this movie?
Really don't 100% understand it but articles I've read are saying it needs to hit 700+ million to break even and its on track to end somewhere in the 600 million range with how they predict trends. Hopefully Thanksgiving weekend can give it an unexpected boost though.

http://Www.screenrant.com/justice-le...fice-loss/amp/

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 11-21-2017 at 10:08 PM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:10 PM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Really don't 100% understand it but articles I've read are saying it needs to hit 700+ million to break even and its on track to end somewhere in the 600 million range with how they predict trends. Hopefully Thanksgiving weekend can give it an unexpected boost though.

I'm guessing JL reaches the 700m. WW hit 821m worldwide and JL is already at 286m.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=dcfilm1117.htm
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:47 PM   #303
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

if your movie needs to make $700 million to break even, maybe making profits are not your biggest worry.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:49 PM   #304
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
only in a world gone mad does a movie make $300 million in 4 days and is labeled by some a flop.
You don't, at all, understand how film economics work...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 03:08 AM   #305
Banned

People hating on this movie are just following the flock. This movie was very entertaining and a comic book adaptation. I highly suggest you go see it and just enjoy the flick for what t is.

Only thing is the pacing and lack of character dev. She rushing everyone on screen but still solid movie
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:28 AM   #306
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
People hating on this movie are just following the flock. This movie was very entertaining and a comic book adaptation. I highly suggest you go see it and just enjoy the flick for what t is.

Only thing is the pacing and lack of character dev. She rushing everyone on screen but still solid movie
The bolded portion is why I will wait until this is free to watch. I don't pay money to see 'splosions alone.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #307
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, so as a former DC hater.... this film nailed it. Sooo much better than previous DC stuff. I'd say better that WW.

I had serious doubts beforehand. Thought BvS was complete shit. But I liked this one. Gives me hope for DC future...
Exactly. This movie isn't perfect but definitely worth a watch. I also though Batman vs. Superman and Suicide Squad were complete shit.

I also didn't think WW was that good. It was a 7.5/10 movie that got great reception because it had a strong female lead and all other DC's movies at that time had been terrible.

So definitely not a DC fan boy but glad I watched this in theatres. I would give Justice League 8/10. Not perfect but a fun watch.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:06 PM   #308
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
The bolded portion is why I will wait until this is free to watch. I don't pay money to see 'splosions alone.
Every comic book is mainly explosions lol it’s entertaining and worth seeing on a big screen. It def feels like a justice league unlimited episode.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:25 PM   #309

Quote:
Every comic book is mainly explosions lol it’s entertaining and worth seeing on a big screen. It def feels like a justice league unlimited episode.
You can have plot cohesion, pacing, and characterization in a comic book movie.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #310
Banned

Quote:
You can have plot cohesion, pacing, and characterization in a comic book movie.
Which they obviously do in this movie. It’s just simply being overly critical just to follow the crowd. They could do a better job sure but it’s a better movie than ant man, most of iron man films, probably even on par with Spider-Man
Old 11-22-2017, 12:45 PM   #311
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I suspect this movie will go down like the Revenge of the Sith movie. Lots of people liked it but upon some more reflection they will figure out it wasn't really all that great.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #312

Quote:
Which they obviously do in this movie. It’s just simply being overly critical just to follow the crowd. They could do a better job sure but it’s a better movie than ant man, most of iron man films, probably even on par with Spider-Man
I sincerely hope the studio doesn't share your attitude. "Waahh, the critics are mean" is going to get them nowhere as far as righting this ship goes for future movies. Still a bit pissed that Affleck appears to be on the way out, as he was a pleasant surprise in BvS.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:55 PM   #313
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Lots of people liked it but upon some more reflection they will figure out it wasn't really all that great.
It doesn't matter if it's "great".

Either you enjoyed it or didn't.

NONE of these mother****ing comic films, whether Marvel or DC, are "great", with the exception of The Dark Knight, which was a masterpiece for many, many reasons.

Go back and watch Iron Man from 2008.

It does not hold up.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:03 PM   #314
Banned

Quote:
I sincerely hope the studio doesn't share your attitude. "Waahh, the critics are mean" is going to get them nowhere as far as righting this ship goes for future movies. Still a bit pissed that Affleck appears to be on the way out, as he was a pleasant surprise in BvS.
Righhhht cause that what I’m doing. Critics are dumb and irrelevant for the most part. The studio is correcting the ship as this is the best movie to date for that universe. Snyder was the worst choice for the franchise but due to him losing a child recently I’m gonna day he’s no longer gonna be with them going forward. Ben has been a great Batman I think, he’s been the best Bruce Wayne by far. They are def setting up a Batman after Bruce Wayne which will be refreshing.

This movie was by no means as jarring as BvS. It would have been nice to see standalone films but DC had to just rush them to compete. Any justice league animated- dc fan should go see this movie.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:10 PM   #315
20 Menthol KOOLs

Well, even Nolan's trilogy had its issues. Go back and watch those horrible fight scenes. They were poorly choreographed.

And the Joker was awesome but an anarchist nutjob would never have been able to execute a single one of his plans successfully with such precision given the absurd amount of moving parts.

Also, one of my favorite scenes- "you're gonna love me". Seriously, they're in a room of like 100 people. No one made any sort of peep or exclamation when Bats happened to show up behind Joker? Everyone just kept their mouths shut? Oooookkk.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.