Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Should JimNasium be banned?
Absolutely. JimNasium is a ****ing one who sucks the penis. 175 71.14%
No. While JimNasium is a douchebag, we support JimNasium's right to be a douchebag. 41 16.67%
Even Gaz would ban the ****stick known as JimNasium 30 12.20%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2011, 07:21 AM   #2
Praise Him

This is ****ing hilarious.......nice job with this one
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes...

Only in America and only on CP can one have this much fun...

Props Mr Flopnuts!
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:22 AM   #4
Supporter

Holy crap that was awesome. I was like, "WTF did I do to Floppy?".
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Holy crap that was awesome. I was like, "WTF did I do to Floppy?".
I thought he was either drunk or just trying to get a rise outta me.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
C.H.I.E.F.S

Haters gonna hate.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBane 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-01-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Veteran

I am done...

Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

~Zach~
munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #8
Molôn Labé

Do it and quit talking about it...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #9

Wake up, get to work, log into CP to check the morning news and BOOM. I am getting voted off the island...

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
Starter

The mods have finally pissed me off. I am leaving this shit hole and never coming back. I hope all you turds get flushed. I have met some good people here and some that suck the penis. Most of you can **** off.
sincerely
Dane McCloud
Tom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTom_A_Hawk is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #11
The Constitutional Choo choo

What going on in hear? Did someone say my name ?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
What going on in hear? Did someone say my name ?
Its here you knucklehead. Here. Not Hear. Do you hear? Its no wonder everyone hates you. I wish I could get my vote back to allow you to stay.

I love days like this.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #13
Banned

Is this because I broke the news about Cassel being traded??? DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!!!
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:32 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsRacer View Post
Is this because I broke the news about Cassel being traded??? DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!!!
Its all in good fun...
Old 04-01-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Its all in good fun...
What, is this some sort of PRANK DAY?!?!? Where people PRANK people and say "HAPPY PRANK DAY" or some BULLSHIT?!?!

**** ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.