Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-06-2023, 12:49 PM   #2
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
I have no concept of this much snow and having to deal with it.
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:51 PM   #3
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:03 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
This is why I don’t have neighbors
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:07 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
This is why I don’t have neighbors
sec
Correct answer , screw a bunch of neighbors . It’s a pain in the ass driving twenty miles to a grocery store but it eliminates neighbors.
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:15 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Correct answer , screw a bunch of neighbors . It’s a pain in the ass driving twenty miles to a grocery store but it eliminates neighbors.
Although, it would be nice to be able to toss a bag of trash in pennywise’s yard while driving by once or twice a week.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.