Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2021, 10:20 AM   #1111
Emporer of Mongo

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2021, 09:22 AM   #1112
Died Hard

sorry if Q, and thank you TCM

Reuben and the Dark x AG - Shiny Happy People (Official Audio)
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:16 PM   #1113
Sometimes it's black and white

Okay, I was never a big Ozzy fan. But these kids really over achieve. It also kind of shows that Ozzy really was a pretty good song writer even if I wasn't thrilled with where he took his songs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrVbawRPO7I

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:56 PM   #1114
Fight, build, win!

I was searching the tube for good old Jerry Jeff Gonzo Outlaw country and found this single of a cover album by Steve Earl due out in August. Been a fan of the late great Jerry Jeff Walker most of my life. You could fill up 5 double albums of Jerry Jeff tune and I cant wait to see the tracklist. I will be picking this up as it hits amazon.

Here is Earls rendition of Gettin By not better but a nice tribute.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:21 PM   #1115
Fight, build, win!

The legend Jammin in the Van, sick but still in a strong voice.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:38 AM   #1116
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Okay, I was never a big Ozzy fan. But these kids really over achieve. It also kind of shows that Ozzy really was a pretty good song writer even if I wasn't thrilled with where he took his songs...

According to Eddie Trunck, Ozzy never wrote much and most of the writing was done by Bob Daisley. A lot of times it was without credit to Daisley.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:03 PM   #1117

So growing up, I wasn't a huge Beatles fan, but liked them okay. But lately, I've been playing covers of Come Together.

Here is the original for those who didn't grow up hearing it on the radio or hearing their parents playing it:

Come Together Original

I previously posted this version as an example of how to make a song your own as opposed to just making a version that sounds like the original:

I never liked metal when I was in high school. I stuck to classic rock, progress rock, and a lot of late 60's psychedelic rock.

But this metal version is inspired. It's metal without being head banging the whole way through and stays true the acid tripiness of the original:

It's almost hard to imagine that the Leo version and the Morgan version are the same song.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:09 PM   #1118

This cover, is just a bit disturbing:

Old 07-11-2022, 11:49 PM   #1119
Fight, build, win!

I like country music and Cody Jinx is who I have been listening to lately and heard his cover of Wish You Were Here and its excellent. So I started looking for more covers and found these Chris Cornell covers.

Old 07-11-2022, 11:57 PM   #1120
Fight, build, win!

This is the Pink Floyd cover.

Old 07-12-2022, 08:18 AM   #1121
Diablo Negro

Very cool version of this song and you got to watch until the end. Wow.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 07:26 PM   #1122
MFIC

That was interesting...
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-31-2022, 07:48 AM   #1123
Supporter

Somehow this one got stuck in my head today. It is better than the Avenged Sevenfold version IMO. If you dig them they have a SHITLOAD of covers on YouTube.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:17 AM   #1124
On one quarter

Highway Star

67 year old Glenn Hughes blows away Ian Gillan in his prime.

Last edited by Fishpicker; 08-31-2022 at 08:24 AM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 05:43 PM   #1125
Certified Bourbon taster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cg-j0X09Ag
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.