Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 08:56 PM   #316
Starter

Kobe Bryant is celebrated like he's an American hero even though he anally raped a woman in Colorado how many years ago. If this kid becomes the next Devin Hester no one is going to end up giving a shit about his past.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:14 PM   #317
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Derrick Thomas was a great off the field example for the chiefs
DT was allergic to rubber.

This is far different.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #318
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

This is far different.
I know.

Just saying how the chiefs have had some guys in the past who've had some lady issues.

Nothing like this guy though and frankly, I'm pretty appalled at myself that I had any sort of justification for it after I read the actual report. .
Pretty damning
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #319
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Kobe Bryant is celebrated like he's an American hero even though he anally raped a woman in Colorado how many years ago. If this kid becomes the next Devin Hester no one is going to end up giving a shit about his past.
This is not even remotely the same
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:21 PM   #320
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is not even remotely the same
How is it not? Assaulting a woman isn't a big deal as long as it's with your dick instead of your hand?
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:21 PM   #321
Supporter

Quote:

This is far different.
I knew DT and we ran in the same circles. He even banged the roommate of a chick that I was bangin', so we were in the family room of the apartment on more than a few occasions.

He was never anything than a sweet gentleman. While it's true that he had his flaws in terms of a Will, procreation and wearing s seatbelt, IME, there wasn't angry bone in his body.

Was there sadness? Yes. He never got over his father's death. But anger or abuse?

No.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:23 PM   #322
Mod Team

Quote:
That's how you remember that case?

Because I don't think it ever went down like that.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:24 PM   #323
Supporter

Quote:

This is far different.
Quote:
How is it not? Assaulting a woman isn't a big deal as long as it's with your dick instead of your hand?
You're a dumb****.

Three different semen samples were found in her underwear. Kobe didn't "rape" her, it was consensual sex and she tried to cash in.

I don't normally play the "Gold Digger" card but when it's a fact: The accuser was unwilling to testify.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:25 PM   #324
Mod Team

Quote:
The same "lady" who couldn't provide evidence of such happening including having another man's semen on her underwear during her rape exam with no explanation?

Sounds credible to me.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:28 PM   #325
Starter

Quote:
That's how you remember that case?

Because I don't think it ever went down like that.
Go read the details of the actual case and not the suck off job done by the media. If you believe every word this girl says there's no reason to not believe Kobes victim. Sames goes for that POS QBing in Tampa.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:29 PM   #326

The biggest problem is people often let talent overshadow problems that never really go away. Has the guy changed? Sure I think everyone deserves a second chance. But you can come up with a million examples... Manziel, Larry Johnson, Burfict, where people talk themselves into trying to fix a person that they know will never really be fixed, and it ends up being a huge distraction and waste of time. I hope that's not what Dorsey has done here.

There is also a pretty wide gap between being too nice and only drafting choir boys, and what this guy did.

Last edited by tk13; 04-30-2016 at 09:35 PM..
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:35 PM   #327
Mod Team

Quote:
Go read the details of the actual case and not the suck off job done by the media. If you believe every word this girl says there's no reason to not believe Kobes victim. Sames goes for that POS QBing in Tampa.
You're right. Maybe this girl choked and punched herself for those marks.

Also, he plead guilty and admitted what he did.

Let me know when you read the facts. There's a reason Kobe's "victim" wouldn't testify. There was no evidence.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:38 PM   #328
Starter

Quote:

Let me know when you read the facts. There's a reason Kobe's "victim" wouldn't testify. There was no evidence.
Yeah, she didn't testify because she was paid off.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:39 PM   #329
Veteran

Quote:

Idk. Maybe I'm a POS, but I've learned not to believe everything you see. The what he said vs she said the female always wins. Again I don't condone male on female aggression, but there have been too many instances where the guy has been ****ed over. I still trust Dorsey
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:40 PM   #330
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You're a dumb****.

Three different semen samples were found in her underwear. Kobe didn't "rape" her, it was consensual sex and she tried to cash in.

I don't normally play the "Gold Digger" card but when it's a fact: The accuser was unwilling to testify.
I didn't realize vaginal tearing and bleeding is a normal part of "consensual" sex. My bad.