Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
We’ve got a 55” and I’ve got no complaints about it. Is it the greatest TV ever? No. But they aren’t super ****ing expensive either.
TVs, mattresses and car stereo systems are places where salesmen absolutely love me because I'll always pay a little more for a little better.

Those are long-term purchases; 5 years or more as a general rule. Another $1,000 over 5+ years is less than $10/mo so it's just not a worry of mine. And you get a heck of a lot in return there; sort of the gift that keeps on giving over that 5 years because those are things you'll use every single day.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.