Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2023, 02:52 PM   #1141
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post

Highway Star

67 year old Glenn Hughes blows away Ian Gillan in his prime.
Glenn Hughes is the shit, man. His vocal cover of Catch the Rainbow is amazing. If you want to hear it, it's on This Is Your Life - Ronnie James compilation.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2023, 02:53 PM   #1142
'Tis my eye!

I can't say it's better than the original but as a huge Sabbath fan, this is the best cover I've heard other than Cake's version.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 03:33 PM   #1143
Fight, build, win!

If you have 17 minutes this is a wonderful version of the ABB classic jam song

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2023, 04:17 PM   #1144
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Considered me solidly "whelmed" by this cover

sounds like a theme to a hot new CW drama
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 04:21 PM   #1145
Starter

BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-20-2023, 04:34 PM   #1146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
That's awful
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2023, 04:36 PM   #1147
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
That's awful
Yes. Yes it is. but it did make me laugh.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:22 PM   #1148
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
BB King's Cover of "The Thrill is Gone"

Original by Roy Hawkins
This is the version that introduced me to the song...

[IMG][/IMG]
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2023, 04:02 AM   #1149
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I can't say it's better than the original but as a huge Sabbath fan, this is the best cover I've heard other than Cake's version.

I like that they brought the drums up in the mix.

I wore out 3 Paranoid 8-track tapes. That song just kicks.

t
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2023, 06:34 AM   #1150
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
My youngest daughter has subjected me to this song repeatedly. I actually love it. It's more hardcore than the original.
Old 03-21-2023, 06:36 AM   #1151
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I like that they brought the drums up in the mix.

I wore out 3 Paranoid 8-track tapes. That song just kicks.
The chord progression changes he made towards the end of the song, especially under the 3rd verse, really changes the atmosphere of the song. It's different - very different - from the original but I think he did a bang up job.
Old 03-21-2023, 11:00 AM   #1152
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The chord progression changes he made towards the end of the song, especially under the 3rd verse, really changes the atmosphere of the song. It's different - very different - from the original but I think he did a bang up job.
Totally off track but speaking of so very different from the original, but very good, I've been on a Sturgill kick lately. Anyone who grew up in our era knows the original but I like the remake too.

raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:42 PM   #1153
MVP

He has a ton of them.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2023, 11:24 PM   #1154
MVP

He tends to drop them every Friday when he isn't on tour.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2023, 11:16 AM   #1155
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

https://youtu.be/ksBjyegtBKE

This guy has a ton of vids or his covers.. amazingly talented.

Boyce avenue
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.