Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-27-2019, 10:25 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I generally agree but that ILB position is so important IMO.

If there’s others they really like there that may be around ok then trade back or whatever but if there’s only one guy and he’s going between 15-20... I’d think hard about it.
No, don't get tunnel vision and trade up for 1 guy. It's a crap shoot.

Stay where you are or trade back.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:28 AM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No, don't get tunnel vision and trade up for 1 guy. It's a crap shoot.

Stay where you are or trade back.
I don’t think Pittsburgh is regretting Devin Bush, that’s all I’m saying.

In a perfect world we trade back a couple times, pick 8+ players and have another good class. But I haven’t looked into this class really at all.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2019, 10:30 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t think Pittsburgh is regretting Devin Bush, that’s all I’m saying.

In a perfect world we trade back a couple times, pick 8+ players and have another good class. But I haven’t looked into this class really at all.
They may not, he's a good player.

But there were and will always be for the most part other good players at that position come out of each draft.

I'd trade up for a QB/Pass Rusher/or LT. Other than that, I'll take my chances.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.