Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:01 PM   #10966
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
It's Mexican pesto basically....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:03 PM   #10967
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Damn that looks good. Recipe?
It's emeril's recipe, easy to find on Google.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:05 PM   #10968
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Ancho rubbed tri tip. I replicated a cilantro chimichurri I sampled while south of the border last week that blew me away.

Looks good, no meat on Friday for me, my fault marrying a catholic.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #10969
pie is never free

Mfers are really upping their game lately, as TimBone said its definitely inspiring to see everyones work
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:11 PM   #10970
Baba Ganoush

Soon as my knee heals up, I’m gonna drop something that’ll make you guys leave your wives for me.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:16 PM   #10971
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Mfers are really upping their game lately, as TimBone said its definitely inspiring to see everyones work
Kinda wish we were having a CP potluck.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:17 PM   #10972
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Looks good, no meat on Friday for me, my fault marrying a catholic.

Thanks. I’ll raise you a getting married in the same month as my wife$ birthday. The **** was I thinking.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:17 PM
cooper barrett
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #10973
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Thanks. I’ll raise you a getting married in the same month as my wife$ birthday. The **** was I thinking.
I would assume that would be ideal. Get that shit knocked out all at once. Guess I was wrong.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #10974
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I would assume that would be ideal. Get that shit knocked out all at once. Guess I was wrong.
It also falls during stout season so you have to factor that in as well.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:35 PM   #10975
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I married my wife the same day as her birthday. It makes it easy to remember everything....plus I get a gift on her birthday.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #10976
Cheat Death

I’m mostly bullshitting as my wife is super low maintenance (she married me after all) but it can be an expensive month. I’ve learned to budget for it though.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:53 PM   #10977
Cast Iron Jedi

Daaaamn guys. Well done.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:06 PM   #10978
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
It also falls during stout season so you have to factor that in as well.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #10979
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Old 03-02-2018, 10:26 PM   #10980
Veteran

Quote:
I’m mostly bullshitting as my wife is super low maintenance (she married me after all) but it can be an expensive month. I’ve learned to budget for it though.
My wife would rather I cook something than going out for most occasions so I figure I'm saving money there, especially on drinks.