Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2019, 01:03 PM   #2
Starter

The terrorists have won
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:36 AM   #3
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
The terrorists have won
Yyyyyyyyyyyup.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:12 PM   #4
MVP

We got in line super early and had no problems. Was in the stadium by 415.

But I agree, getting in line an hour before kick off is more than reasonable. You should expect to be able to get in to get your seat in that timeframe.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:29 PM   #5
Mahomes Dynasty

It took longer to get inside stadium this time....not sure why.

Missed national anthem. oh well.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:43 PM   #6
I'll be back.

I got in line at 4 and was in my seat by 5.

You were playing with fire if you got in line later. Your choice to be a fan who tailgates too long.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:03 PM   #7

It's gotten continually worse. Used to be safe if you got in line an hour before kickoff. Now I agree you need to get in line closer to an hour and a half to be safe. We actually must've found the best gate because we didn't really get in line until about 4:50, but made it to seats in time for intro and anthem.

Also recommend when you get in line, go for somewhere in the middle. People tend to walk up and clog the outer lines. This also kind of commits them to a particular x-ray station, whereas the middle has multiple stations.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2019, 03:43 PM   #8
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
It's gotten continually worse. Used to be safe if you got in line an hour before kickoff. Now I agree you need to get in line closer to an hour and a half to be safe. We actually must've found the best gate because we didn't really get in line until about 4:50, but made it to seats in time for intro and anthem.

Also recommend when you get in line, go for somewhere in the middle. People tend to walk up and clog the outer lines. This also kind of commits them to a particular x-ray station, whereas the middle has multiple stations.
Going to the middle is always my strategy. Learned that lesson last year. If it were up to me I'd be in there when the gates open but I have other responsibilities with my friends with teardown first. I was honestly surprised we had it all down and in line with an hour to spare. Should have been more than enough. It was no issue last week.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:06 PM   #9
Starter

Not sure if anyone has seen this but here is the gate in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjjkrueg is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #10
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkrueg View Post

I thought it looked big from the ground. Damn, way worse than I thought.

It's there a timestamp on that picture?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #11
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Sweet Jesus...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:20 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:

I remember seeing this from the blimp/helicopter view at some point during the pregame broadcast. I think I saw multiple piles like this, I was kinda surprised.
Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Angry fan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:25 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Yep - that's the one.

Look, anyone blaming the fans here has no idea what actually happened. The other gates didn't do this according to anyone else I spoke with. They were moving according to script.

At this gate, however, the line wouldn't move for 10-15 minute intervals and then suddenly the entire thing would just squeeze forward 3-4 strides with people pushing like a phalanx in medieval war. I've had STs for over a decade and while I am usually in early, I've gone in at all different times and with over 100 games of experience under my belt I have NEVER seen anything like that.

The people manning the Community America gate between lots F and E simply lost the damn thread. It was a complete failure on the part of Arrowhead and their security.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #14
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yep - that's the one.

Look, anyone blaming the fans here has no idea what actually happened. The other gates didn't do this according to anyone else I spoke with. They were moving according to script.

At this gate, however, the line wouldn't move for 10-15 minute intervals and then suddenly the entire thing would just squeeze forward 3-4 strides with people pushing like a phalanx in medieval war. I've had STs for over a decade and while I am usually in early, I've gone in at all different times and with over 100 games of experience under my belt I have NEVER seen anything like that.

The people manning the Community America gate between lots F and E simply lost the damn thread. It was a complete failure on the part of Arrowhead and their security.
Thank you
Old 01-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #15
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:

Yikes that looks awful. Glad there were not any crowd crushes or anything like that.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.