Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 03:22 AM  
Starter

What cuts should the Chiefs take a look at?

At WR, Brown Who the Texans cut would be an upgrade for sure over sky Moore.

A number of possibilities to upgrade our RB room, Boston Scott, who was a good third down back when with Philadelphia would probably be the best. others include Breida who is the 49ers cut and Frank Gorge Junior from Buffalo.

I think any of these would be worth looking at, and we could definitely make room by getting rid of sky Moore.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 03:47 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Boston Scott is intriguing. So is FGJ. I would assume a move is made there depending on CEH availability. Breida might be washed. The Niners cut him the same day they put Elijah Mitchell on season ending IR. That means they didn’t even have him close to making the roster.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:53 AM   #3
Veteran

I like Frank Gore Jr and he seemed to have a good preseason, but maybe his blocking isn't up to it? There's probably about 50 DTs I'd take over Nnadi and about 20 RBs I'd take over CEH. But at least I understand the latter being there
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #4
**** you, you cretin.

Pretty sure Steelers signed Boston Scott
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:12 AM   #5
Special Teams ACE!!!

Enough with the Skyy Moore shit, guys. We're not getting rid of him. Just stop.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Enough with the Skyy Moore shit, guys. We're not getting rid of him. Just stop.
yeah, this
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:21 AM   #7
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Well ****, what about CEH? Can we move on from him? He’s worthless as ****
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #8
Politically Incorrect

I was hoping the Cowboys cut some of their cheerleaders so we can replace some of ours.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #9
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Well ****, what about CEH? Can we move on from him? He’s worthless as ****
Dude must have some inside dirt on Veach, both him and Skye Moore have shown nothing for about two years now. ****ing CEH has been unavailable this whole preseason with premenstrual cramps and nausea.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Pickin's looked pretty slim to me.

Jalen Davis, NCB: Might be interesting to free Connor up to use as a hybrid rather than strict nickel as appears to be the current plan.

Desmond King: See above

Evan Hull might be ineresting as a younger McKinnon replacement. Kene Nwangu as a kick returner/RB3 might also be someone worth looking at.

Was hoping for some help at DT, didn't see it. As SNR noted, Skyy's not going anywhere and I don't see any WRs I'd rather have over Hardman.

I could probably be convinced to pick up a veteran IOL and drop Hanson but didn't see any that jumped out at me. La'el Collins, maybe? He's a pretty versatile guy who would make that 10th OL spot playable (I don't think Hanson is). Then again, he has a lot of miles on him and may just be an older version of Niang at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #11
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Any non-brokedick RB’s available?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #12
MVP

Brown had back-to-to back games of 150 yards...then another 82 yard game.

I dont think people would want Moore gone if he had shown ability like this...

I dont know much about him other than that stat line...but 150 yards in the NFL means you can play.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #13

Man, the Vikings look a mess right now, don't they?

They cut their 1st rounder from 2022 (Cine) and traded their 2nd rounder (Booth) for a guy they also cut. With the McCarthy injury, there's just nothing for them to get terribly excited about this season. They're pretty much drawing dead. Worse still, they have nothing but a 1st and a couple 5th next season (though they'll get a comp pick for Cousins).

Things ain't looking great in Minnesota.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #14
Spiraling down the Drain

Need to look RB.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Any non-brokedick RB’s available?
Give Evan Hull a look.

Really nice height/weight/speed guy. Good hands out of the backfield, nice agility. I thought he was interesting coming out of the draft but he got hurt.

He'd have been the first phonecall I made today if I were Veach, to be honest. I really like what he can bring to the roster.