View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:44 PM   #421
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
It’s krazy to me that with all of the incredible wealth in your area, the supply chain wouldn’t shift heavily in favor of reinforcing it... sincere best wishes bro, gah I’d ****ing HATE being in Hollywood right now
If they allowed supply and demand, er, price gouging to work the magic of the market place, it would.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #422
Banned!

Meat counter was full again tonight at Fareway. Even the water-hoarding idiots have given it a rest. The TP still sells out, but nothing else.

People are still stupid, but a little less stupid.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:20 PM   #423
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Meat counter was full again tonight at Fareway. Even the water-hoarding idiots have given it a rest. The TP still sells out, but nothing else.

People are still stupid, but a little less stupid.
We ran out of napkins and are getting low on kleenex. Wife stopped at Fareway today and they were out of both. Trickle down stupidity.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:46 PM   #424
My Mamma Says

The wife bought some on Amazon today... We are splitting it with my 85 year old parents.. This is the first TP purchase for us in a month... Looked for some yesterday but none to be found... If the stupid mother****s would have just bought normally with your weekly groceries there would be enough for everyone...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:42 PM   #425
In Search of a Life

What a shitty mess.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:04 PM   #426
Banned!

Saw several idiots today returning TP to Walmart. Have no idea if they succeeded or not. I know Target isn't taking ANY returns right now, which makes a lot of sense.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:44 PM   #427
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Saw several idiots today returning TP to Walmart. Have no idea if they succeeded or not. I know Target isn't taking ANY returns right now, which makes a lot of sense.
are you kidding? I dont think its still getting easier to get yet.
and frankly , they may/should want to keep it
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:56 PM   #428
Starter

The true story that a friend of mine shared on social media:

I was told Big Lots had tissue so I went to buy a few. I saw a woman pushing a flatbed (not a shopping cart). The flatbed was stacked 5 ft tall with tissue papers. I thought the lady pushing the flatbed worked there, so I went to take a few off. And was quickly told 'these are mine'...she was a customer. She told me 'you gotta get 'em while you can'... My God, people are going crazy. I wish I had my cell phone at the time because surely I would have posted that pic.
mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #429
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
The wife bought some on Amazon today... We are splitting it with my 85 year old parents.. This is the first TP purchase for us in a month... Looked for some yesterday but none to be found... If the stupid mother****s would have just bought normally with your weekly groceries there would be enough for everyone...
Not really. The TP industry was split into residential and commercial Before all this and since covid19 hit and everyone is staying home, there’s a much higher need for residential TP and not as much supply.

It’s not only hoarders...but I’m sure opportunistic people are also buying to re-sell on places like EBay as a side Hussle while having to stay home. 6 rolls of charmin on eBay are selling for 48 dollars.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #430
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

The last couple of times I have been in Walmart, they have had TP. There is a limit of one pack, but they had a few choices, including 36 packs. I'm still good in that department and I didn't buy it "just because it was there." I left it so hopefully someone who actually needed it, could have it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:14 PM   #431
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Time to start hoarding toilet paper again?

Link: https://nypost.com/2021/03/26/suez-c...-shortage/amp/

Quote:
Suez Canal ship crisis may unleash worldwide toilet paper shortage

The massive ship blocking the Suez Canal may prove to be a titanic pain in the butt — by reportedly unleashing a toilet paper shortage not seen since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

The owner of the Ever Given, the 200,000-ton behemoth that ran aground this week when high winds turned it sideways, has apologized for the mega-blockage, which is causing a global trade crisis.

But the proverbial shit could really hit the fan if it triggers another TP crisis, as a flotilla of cargo ships remain stuck behind the huge vessel.

Walter Schalka, CEO of the Brazilian wood pulp company Suzano SA, told Bloomberg News that the firm was struggling to transport the raw material for toilet paper amid the delays.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:22 PM   #432
Politically Incorrect

Sounds like the Suez Canal is constipated.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:24 PM   #433
Politically Incorrect

Maybe they can pour some prune juice in the water. That might loosen it up.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:24 PM   #434
Sometimes it's black and white

Just in time manufacturing and just in time shopping ain't all it's cracked up to be. I realize not everybody has the means and space to be able to do it. But after the various lock downs/shortages and seeing the results of California fires and Texas freezes, I've decided that I am going to be able to 100 percent self sufficient for at least three weeks.

Assuming no food, water, electricity.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #435
Starter

I thought Georgia Pacific made a shit ton of the US toilet paper and it wouldn’t be traveling through this. It’s made in North America. But the rest of the world could be up shit’s creek.
Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.Hawker007 is not part of the Right 53.