View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:51 AM   #316
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That's what I thought two Thursday's ago but it just keeps getting worse here.

We have 20+ million people in the LA basin, all of whom need groceries, toilet paper, etc., so the shelves will likely remain empty for quite a while.
They didn't eat and wipe their butts before this?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:23 AM   #317
Cheat Death

Entering week 3 with the same roll of TP and its likely to survive into next week. That would indicate a 2 month supply for me is 2 rolls.

America, check yo diets.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:05 AM   #318
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'm making a big ol' pot of chili. I'm gonna run through these shit tickets and still have that gritty butthole. Can't wait to poop that ultimate poop. That elusive 2 pounder. I'll take pics when it hits and show you the paper used so you understand I'm a conservationist.
Poop Day With Pablo.

I look forward to it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:21 AM   #319
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Entering week 3 with the same roll of TP and its likely to survive into next week. That would indicate a 2 month supply for me is 2 rolls.

America, check yo diets.
WOW! Are you constipated? Low fiber diet? I go through at least a roll a week. I'd say about 12 rolls in two months maybe more.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:35 AM   #320
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
WOW! Are you constipated? Low fiber diet? I go through at least a roll a week. I'd say about 12 rolls in two months maybe more.
Nope, I'm regular. Same time daily.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:12 AM   #321
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Wtf? Just how many shits are you taking a day?

A few weeks ago I bought a 12-roll package of tp. Each roll has 475 sheets in it. That’s 5,700 sheets of tp in that package. If I used 16 sheets per shit (I don’t; I typically use about 10) that’s 356 shits in that one package. That’s about 45 shits a week. That’s about 6 shits a day. Who shits 6 times a day? If I shit 6 times a day I’d make an appointment to see my doctor ASAP. Somethings seriously messed up if your fart box is throwing a turd every four hours.

Btw, one roll of tp with 475 sheets in it using 12 sheets per shit, works out to 3 shits/day for 14 days.

So one roll of tp should last you the entire 14 days of quarantine, dipsticks. Stop buying tp.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:13 AM   #322
In Search of a Life

Mega poop thread.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 09:20 AM   #323
Reset

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Nope, I'm regular. Same time daily.

I’ve been drinking kefir for years. And I drink a gallon and a half of water every day. If I don’t change my diet I literally shit at the same time every day. And the kefir makes them 5 star bowel movements!! Very little wiping to conserve our beloved crap paper.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 09:52 AM   #324
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post

I’ve been drinking kefir for years. And I drink a gallon and a half of water every day. If I don’t change my diet I literally shit at the same time every day. And the kefir makes them 5 star bowel movements!! Very little wiping to conserve our beloved crap paper.
So you never have to RUSH to the toilet?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-23-2020, 02:42 PM   #325
SuperChiefs

Scored 3-12 packs of tp at Rural King this morning. 1 for me, 1 for my best friend and one for my mom. Also grabbed 400 rounds of 9mm ammo while I was there

This completes my prep.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 07:52 PM   #326
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post

Honestly had to look up kefir. Is it like liquid yogurt? Genuinely curious.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:37 PM   #327
Consuming CP souls

A roll should last a ****ing month
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:39 PM   #328
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
A roll should last a ****ing month
You got any women in your home?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #329
Mahomes or GTFO

The worst part about these ignorant ****s hoarding the TP is that people have now started hoarding baby wipes as well.

As in, people with no babies. Just a need to wipe their own asses. This leaves people like myself, who actually have a baby and need wipes to go without.

Fortunately I have a friend who works in shipping and was able to buy a box for me right as they came off the truck, but this is ridiculous.

People have lost their minds.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #330
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Wtf? Just how many shits are you taking a day?

I'm just thorough. And don't forget you men shake and don't bleed. You need to get you a woman.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.