View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2020, 01:20 PM  
Banned!

Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?

We know the idiots hoarding bottled water have zero idea about how viruses spread, the water supply, and anything, really. The toilet paper people are similarly perplexing, but their idiocy is at least worth consideration.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:56 PM   #226
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
My neighbor just told me Costco is now restricting how many can enter the store here.
Probably not the worst idea.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:58 PM   #227
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Probably not the worst idea.
Yeah, because you can't even get through the store without traffic lights and stop signs or someone directing traffic. The lines to the checkout went all the way to the back of the store and I only had two items.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 01:59 PM   #228
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It’s ridiculous. Everyone uses toilet paper. I’m sure we have the manufacturing capacity to provide TP to everyone. Assholes hoarding and buying up TP caused this. How long before people’s TP stock runs out? They can’t get Tp? Riots over TP?
True. Women use more than men, because you guys shake on #1 and don't bleed.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 02:00 PM   #229
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I won a free subscription to Sports Illustrated from T-Mobile. I have ample supply that also doubles as reading material.

I improvised, I adapted.
But it's glossy paper and glides only on the surface. A little bit of tooth, but soft, is needed.

Too much information?
Old 03-18-2020, 02:03 PM   #230
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I think it is because people react to the real biological fear of death engaging in any means they perceive will protect them from it.
No. It's not that rational. It's much more emotional. It's called 'Fear of Loss.' Fear of losing your place, fear of losing out, fear of being alone (singlular), etc. It's the herd mentality. It's why Native Americans were able to stampede whole herds of buffalo off of cliffs.

Quote:

I don't even understand why there is rationing when we hear the experts telling people our farmers make enough food and there is plenty of TP and PTs. That contradicts the need to ration if that's the case, and yet there are shortages. If there's plenty then why shortages, especially with stores placing limits on items.
Consider a funnel. Regardless of actual supply, there are only so many trucks, so many drivers, so many miles that can be covered in a day, It takes so long to drive the miles from origin to destination, so many workers to load the trucks . . . at the receiving end, there are only so many workers at the store that can be devoted to receiving the supplies, then restocking the stores; some employees must still operate the store's registers, administration, cleaning, etc.

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-18-2020 at 02:20 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 02:13 PM   #231
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:00 PM   #232
Banned!

Are you hoarding idiots done yet? JFC, people are stupid. We're a family of five and we've yet to even open a new package after a week. We've used zero bottles of water.

I get that you're stupid/selfish, but there has to be a point where you have enough, no?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 08:37 AM   #233
MVP

BREAKING NEWS: Massive snow storm, 3"-5" We have been conditioned to over react
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:17 AM   #234
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
BREAKING NEWS: Massive snow storm, 3"-5" We have been conditioned to over react
3-5” inches is a lot in some places, but definitely not CP.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 11:15 AM   #235
Ain't no relax!

Mother****ers have bought every single bag of dog food from Walmart. JFC.....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 12:32 PM   #236
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Mother****ers have bought every single bag of dog food from Walmart. JFC.....
That's what you get for shopping at Walmart.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:23 PM   #237
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Are you hoarding idiots done yet? JFC, people are stupid. We're a family of five and we've yet to even open a new package after a week. We've used zero bottles of water.

I get that you're stupid/selfish, but there has to be a point where you have enough, no?
Not 1 roll of TP in the Dollar Generals (Independence) now. They said a truck is coming in on Saturday. People are supposed to be lined up for it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:54 PM   #238
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
That's just your opinion...a bullshit one. You're jealous and triggered.

Virtue signaler.

Prolly just jealous of anyone who was smarter and likely hate successful people too. See I can play the same games as you, Mr. Judgmental. No wonder you call yourself a scarecrowe.

Thing is people laughed back in 2012--now they're not.
Kinda like your bullshit opinion that taking more of a product than you need knowing it will cause others to not be able to get what they need isn't selfish. Which I'm still waiting to hear you answer. Funny thing is I didn't exactly chastise you for hording, I simply asked you to explain how it wasn't selfish. To which you responded by calling me a jealous, unsuccessful, dumb, judgemental virtue signaler, simply because I asked you to explain your point. Probably because you know it's a stupid opinion that you only made because you're trying to justify your own actions. Because if you admit they're selfish then you might have to accept the fact that you too are acting selfishly.

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:59 PM   #239
Future NBA Finals MVP

I have three rolls left. I guess it's it's cleaning up with a sock from now on.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2020, 02:59 PM   #240
In Search of a Life

Idiots did this over Y2K and ended up with pallets of creamed corn still rotting in their garage.

Turn off the TV and go outside. It is a beautiful day.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote