Old 05-31-2018, 11:22 AM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I am a cave man.

I don't want this to go to DC...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

Which shows on Netflix do you not appreciate?
I'm sure you can take an educated guess.

To answer your question Holladay, i use all 3, and i feel like you need all to have an all encompassing library. Amazon, Netflix and Hulu. Between those 3 you have most bases covered.

I also have HBO Now as well. A good free app that doesn't get any attention is Crackle. I don't use it often (mostly because it's a slow load on my FireTV Stick) but it's improved a lot, has some neat features and a robust library.

You can also get Netflix to filter programming that you prefer at the top of your lists and reccomendations by simply making suggestions, and well, using Netflix. It'll make recomendations based on your viewing history.

If someone in your home is also using your Netflix account, then make them a separate profile and demand that they use their own profile, that way your profile won't start recommending Soap Operas because you wife has been watching them.

Sorry, i can't help but to add my commentary here: But Netflix is no different than Cable television: If you don't like something, don't watch it. There's plenty of content there that's suited to your tastes. Netflix isn't forcing you to watch "liberal" content, and the more it gets to know you, the more it'll put content you like in the forefront.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.