Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:07 AM   #10186
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Your phone doesn't have "flash"???

Enjoy being lazy 7 hour drive? That sucks. No airports?
I don't use the camera on my phone—which was dead and being recharged even if I wanted to. It's an Android and it's not compatible with my Mac, even with the software to adapt it. So I can't get my pictures off it. I use a camera. I like my camera but the flash doesn't make food pictures look very good either.

I fly about every other week in the winter but they won't fly me within a certain mileage. At least I didn't have to do the driving.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:41 AM   #10187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I don't use the camera on my phone—which was dead and being recharged even if I wanted to. It's an Android and it's not compatible with my Mac, even with the software to adapt it. So I can't get my pictures off it. I use a camera. I like my camera but the flash doesn't make food pictures look very good either.

I fly about every other week in the winter but they won't fly me within a certain mileage. At least I didn't have to do the driving.
When they used to fly me they made me stay out for 2 weeks. Some of the places I spent weekends would scare the ____ out of some. 9 days out 3 1/2 off including 1/2 day Monday.

What phone are you using?

May I suggest you email your pictures to yourself? I know, radical idea..., you do have cloud services too, don't you?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't take good food pics either, lazy here too.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #10188
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Think I'll make hash browns for breakfast Sunday 🤔
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #10189
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
When they used to fly me they made me stay out for 2 weeks. Some of the places I spent weekends would scare the ____ out of some. 9 days out 3 1/2 off including 1/2 day Monday.

What phone are you using?

May I suggest you email your pictures to yourself? I know, radical idea..., you do have cloud services too, don't you?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't take good food pics either, lazy here too.
I prefer my camera. It's very easy. I don't usually post about a meal without a pic except for a few times. Or I just stay out of posting in here when I haven't. Other times, the picture didn't make the meal look very good so I don't. I've made meatloaf, mousakka, chicken parm and other dishes and just never mentioned it because the picture was bad.

Most I have to travel out is 4-5 days—once 11 days. Thinking of dropping the gig though. It's getting old and boring.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #10190
Fight, build, win!

Yeah BEP meal pics are works of art. Do yourself a favor and search this thread before posting Cooper.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:13 PM   #10191
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yeah BEP meal pics are works of art. Do yourself a favor and search this thread before posting Cooper.
nope, too lazy....If she wants me to see, she can send me a link, the search engine here sucks!

This is my chili pic complete w/ dribble off the side in disposable tray.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chili.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	115489  

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-17-2017 at 01:23 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #10192
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Did a test run on the turkey fryer today with a whole chicken and some French fries. That whole fried chicken is outstanding. Really looking forward to frying the turkey.

Finished it off with some homemade key lime pie.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:46 PM   #10193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Did a test run on the turkey fryer today with a whole chicken and some French fries. That whole fried chicken is outstanding. Really looking forward to frying the turkey.

Finished it off with some homemade key lime pie.
I made Key Lime pie for the first time a couple of years ago. It should be called quiche with lime flavoring. I never knew a main ingredient in the filling are egg yolks.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:52 PM   #10194
MVP

I'm making duck today. I've never attempted duck in my life. It seems to be relatively easy as long as there's a place for the fat to run. I'm cooking it on my Weber natural gas grill and their recipe (whole duckling) calls for salt and pepper, that's it.

It's amazing that duck is now cheaper than ground beef (that's on sale). It's an upside down world.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:58 PM   #10195
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I made Key Lime pie for the first time a couple of years ago. It should be called quiche with lime flavoring. I never knew a main ingredient in the filling are egg yolks.

Recipe I used was only 3 egg yolks and condensed milk, as well as zest and juice.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:02 PM   #10196

Quote:
I'm making duck today. I've never attempted duck in my life. It seems to be relatively easy as long as there's a place for the fat to run. I'm cooking it on my Weber natural gas grill and their recipe (whole duckling) calls for salt and pepper, that's it.

It's amazing that duck is now cheaper than ground beef (that's on sale). It's an upside down world.
Don't over cook it, like my God blessed deceased mother.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #10197
MVP

Quote:

DUCK IS ON MY LIST TOO BUYING 2 FOR FREEZER
Old 11-19-2017, 02:45 PM   #10198

Quote:
DUCK IS ON MY LIST TOO BUYING 2 FOR FREEZER
OKAY
Old 11-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #10199
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
OKAY
Sorry Chat is in CAPS
Old 11-19-2017, 03:31 PM   #10200
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Recipe I used was only 3 egg yolks and condensed milk, as well as zest and juice.
Oh yeah, condensed milk. I forgot about all that fat and sugar.