Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2018, 02:34 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers

Time to move forward.

How do we matchup against the 49ers?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:12 AM   #151
Hockey Town

Not sure why you'd pick him to fall off in the home opener against the 31st ranked passing D...

I'm also not a big believer in Jimmy G, finished last year with a 10/7 TD to INT ratio and his team wins some games at the end of the year that don't matter and he's given a massive contracted and the chosen one...

Yea I don't get that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:20 AM   #152
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
CBS talking heads (Prisco and Beech) are predicting the Chiefs to win but by less than a Field Goal. Both say there's no way Mahomes can maintain this pace (I agree there - 6 touchdowns a game is a bit excessive) and that he's bound to start throwing INTs "any day now".

Pfeah.
ANY DAY NOW, GUYS. JUST LIKE WE SAID. GUNSLINGER BRETT FAVRE RISK-TAKING PICK MACHINE IS GONNA SHOW UP.

Sometimes I really ****ing hate sports pundits.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:31 AM   #153
Rookie

49er fan here who was on the Patrick Mahomes bandwagon back to his college days. Let me tell you what I knew then: Patrick Mahomes is the Only Begotten Son of the Mighty Zeus; he is the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men and Lord Protector of the Realm. If Goku and Superman fought, they’d both end up getting their asses kicked by Patrick Mahomes.

Basically, the Chiefs are going to win by twenty, but only because Reid will pull #15 midway through the third quarter.

I’m assuming all the Alexsexuals and unbelievers who were on this forum before have since converted? Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0 and will win multiple MVPs. As a 49er fan, I can only pray he has mercy. But any doubting Thomas Chief fans who remain should slap themselves.
5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:31 AM   #154
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I relate San Francisco to having maps that show where human excrement is currently located in the city... Good food though.
Steve Bono approves this post.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #155
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_Golden_Rings View Post
49er fan here who was on the Patrick Mahomes bandwagon back to his college days. Let me tell you what I knew then: Patrick Mahomes is the Only Begotten Son of the Mighty Zeus; he is the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men and Lord Protector of the Realm. If Goku and Superman fought, they’d both end up getting their asses kicked by Patrick Mahomes.

Basically, the Chiefs are going to win by twenty, but only because Reid will pull #15 midway through the third quarter.

I’m assuming all the Alexsexuals and unbelievers who were on this forum before have since converted? Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0 and will win multiple MVPs. As a 49er fan, I can only pray he has mercy. But any doubting Thomas Chief fans who remain should slap themselves.
I would like to add this, though:

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

No matter how great your team becomes, your uniforms will always be fugly.
5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:41 AM   #156
Threepeat!

Quote:

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

Sorry, but we ONLY take fashion cues from the Emperor of Haute Couture, SR. Your opinions on fashion carry no import here.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #157
Starter

Quote:
Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0
After the dust settles, Brett Favre will be known as Mahomes V0.01.

Good luck to your team on Sunday.
Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:47 AM   #158
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
How many people get to live out a fap dream from their teen years?
All indications point to this as the motivation.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:50 AM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
After the dust settles, Brett Favre will be known as Mahomes V0.01.

Good luck to your team on Sunday.
Honestly I was almost thinking that watching his college tape. I was begging Lynch to draft him. But Favre also lucked into a great situation. Then again, it’s not like Reid and the weapons around Mahomes aren’t elite.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:52 AM   #160
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Wont be the first time most of SF has taken it in the ass.
Admit it. You’d take it from Mahomes. There’s no shame. Just admit it to yourself so you can be at peace.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:56 AM   #161
Starter

Quote:
Honestly I was almost thinking that watching his college tape. I was begging Lynch to draft him. But Favre also lucked into a great situation. Then again, it’s not like Reid and the weapons around Mahomes aren’t elite.
He definitely wouldn't have made such a large initial splash with many other teams.
He and Chiefs fans are lucky he landed here.
Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Grim must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:58 AM   #162
MVP

Quote:

Those road Niner uniforms are some of the worst in the NFL. It's a good thing your dynasty was in the 80s so there are far fewer pictures of that ugliness
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:08 AM   #163
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
ANY DAY NOW, GUYS. JUST LIKE WE SAID. GUNSLINGER BRETT FAVRE RISK-TAKING PICK MACHINE IS GONNA SHOW UP.

Yeah they are really gonna ride the false pick machine narrative. I think they are just doing their part for Vegas because they want someone to bet on the other team.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:15 AM   #164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Even Dan Patrick, whom I respect, is still running with this ****ing narrative.

“He’ll have some 4 INT’s games”

These ****ing people have no clue what Mahomes is. They all just think he’s a wreckless gunslinger.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Even Dan Patrick, whom I respect, is still running with this ****ing narrative.

“He’ll have some 4 INT’s games”

These ****ing people have no clue what Mahomes is. They all just think he’s a wreckless gunslinger.
I honestly hope he does one day. It's hard to have a 20 year career without a 4 interception game...
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.