Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 10:11 AM  
Go Chiefs!

Amon Ra gets paid

4 years 120 mil 77 guaranteed.

He's good. Is he that good though?
chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chop must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:23 PM   #31
Suupraa Geniuuusss

That’s a lot of money, but if we’re figuring for NFL inflation, he’s probably going to be worth that contract. He’s a true WR1, and likely a perennial top-10 kind of WR. Plus he’s willing to do all the grunt work like run-block.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:40 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:42 PM   #33
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You guys are crazy if you think St. Brown isn't good enough to get paid.
This place is reeruned when it comes to paying guys. They would have let Jones walked FFS
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:46 PM   #34
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This place is reeruned when it comes to paying guys. They would have let Jones walked FFS
I was ecstatic about Jones second contract. His third contract…. Yea. I have doubts.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 01:18 PM   #35
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I actually like the deal, but I like the Lions skill position guys, they are loaded. He's only 24 and is coming off a 1500 yard season even though he missed a game. This might be a rare case where they're actually going to get his prime years here instead of just overpaying for past performance.
St Brown, Gibbs, Jameson Williams, Laporta lol

Yeah, they’re crazy electric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Every single time one of these WRs gets paid it makes me so happy, because I know Hollywood just added another few hours to his training regime whenever he sees a new deal come through.

That dude is going to spark off like a firecracker in this offense next year, he wants his bag and Mahomes is going to get it for him while winning us another Super Bowl, and we’re all going to masturbate and be jolly.
Eh, these inflated contracts at the top end trickle down for the midlevel guys we sign. The whole league feels it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 01:26 PM   #36
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I actually like the deal, but I like the Lions skill position guys, they are loaded. He's only 24 and is coming off a 1500 yard season even though he missed a game. This might be a rare case where they're actually going to get his prime years here instead of just overpaying for past performance.
Oh wow - he did.

That's the quietest 1,500 yard season ever. Geez.

I knew he was good but that's outstanding. I didn't realize he was THAT good. I would've told you he was around 1,200 yards last year and said "yeah - top 10 guy; probably deserves to get paid..."

But that's more like "Damn, top 5 guy, DEFINITELY needs a bag..."

He's just so under the radar.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 02:21 PM   #37
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I really, really, really have trouble believing any WR is worth 30m a year.

Especially when you have to have a really good QB throwing him the ball.

Now that we're in the 30m/year phase for WRs, I'd like to see how many of them actually advance to the Super Bowl.

I bet it's exactly zero.
Dwayne Bowe balled out with Matt Cassel throwing him the ball to the tune of 1,162 yards and 15 TDs and followed that season up with 1,159 yards and 5 TDs. Kind of blows your theory that a receiver has to have a REALLY GOOD QB throwing them the ball.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 02:28 PM   #38
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I was ecstatic about Jones second contract. His third contract…. Yea. I have doubts.
He gives us our best chance at making history. People think you can punch pennies because it worked with Hill. Two different positions letting Jones walk would have been extremely foolish
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:03 PM   #39
Banned!

Think this helps the Chiefs. Want a bag? Come play with Pat for a year or two.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:13 PM   #40
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh wow - he did.

I knew he was good but that's outstanding. I didn't realize he was THAT good. I would've told you he was around 1,200 yards last year and said "yeah - top 10 guy; probably deserves to get paid..."

Yeah, it’s even more impressive considering that DET is a run-centric team. I only realized how well Brown was doing because I bet on LaPorta to catch at least 5 passes in some game late in the season and they mentioned that AMR Brown was already over 1,300 yards.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:39 PM   #41
Special Teams ACE!!!

Anubis is better
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 03:51 PM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Dwayne Bowe balled out with Matt Cassel throwing him the ball to the tune of 1,162 yards and 15 TDs and followed that season up with 1,159 yards and 5 TDs. Kind of blows your theory that a receiver has to have a REALLY GOOD QB throwing them the ball.
Tony G made a career out of catching passes from mediocre guys.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 06:01 PM   #43
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh wow - he did.

He was one of my better auction values in fantasy football, I'll tell you that.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2024, 06:11 PM   #44
Veteran

KC should never pay top $$$ for an offensive weapon in the Mahomes era. We are entering the territory of “Tiger vs The Field”. Good for those players getting paid, never will happen in KC for the next 10 years.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-24-2024, 06:47 PM   #45
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He gives us our best chance at making history. People think you can punch pennies because it worked with Hill. Two different positions letting Jones walk would have been extremely foolish
Correct. It will always be a different situation for a player on offense because #15 is still under center. Jones currently is the #15 of the defense. It's why Veach prioritized signing Jones over Sneed despite paying more for an older player.
tredadda has disabled reputation