Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2005, 07:24 AM  
CHANGEd your mind yet????

25 Years: we miss you, John

I can't believe it's been 25 years since John Lennon was murdered. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I think it was my generation's 'Kennedy' moment. I couldn't listen to his song 'Happy Christmas' for many years without breaking into tears...

Makes you wonder what kind of impact he would have had on music and on his world...

to his life!
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2005, 07:27 AM   #2
Mama Tried

I love the Meatmen, and you still suck!!!!!
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:27 AM   #3
CHANGEd your mind yet????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
I love the Meatmen, and you still suck!!!!!
Ah, that is true Lennon spirit.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2005, 07:30 AM   #4
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfI
Ah, that is true Lennon spirit.

power through anarchy was lennons spirit.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:53 AM   #5
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Just like I said when Harrison died...

Two down, two to go.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:02 AM   #6
Former Illinoisian

"Nothin' to live...for"

What a wonderful world he imagined!

Last edited by Hog Rider; 12-08-2005 at 11:28 AM..
Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Hog Rider has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:03 AM   #7
MVP

f@kers are harsh...i love this place.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:05 AM   #8
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon
Just like I said when Harrison died...

Two down, two to go.
You said, "Two down, two to go," when Lennon died?

Were you being non-sensical, or is math just not your strong suit?
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:06 AM   #9
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfI
I think it was my generation's 'Kennedy' moment.

You're old.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-08-2005, 08:06 AM   #10
Wasted away again...

I was wondering this morning what kind of music would he have made over these years had he not been shot. Such a talent, lost forever. RIP, John..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:10 AM   #11
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
You said, "Two down, two to go," when Lennon died?

Were you being non-sensical, or is math just not your strong suit?
Read it again, Psi.

Are you being non-sensical, or is english just not your strong suit?

ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:11 AM   #12
Dammit

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndonthemods
You're old.
You're really old when your generations "Kennedy Moment" happened at Ford's theater.
JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:18 AM   #13
Homer go crazy!!!

I was a Sophomore in High School when he was killed, and unfortunately I really didn't have a chance to follow too closely his career because growing up my parents inundated us with country, "The Carpenters", Ray Stevens (which was pretty cool), and gospel. Man, what a weird mix; no wonder I'm so screwed up.
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:27 AM   #14
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon
Read it again, Psi.

Are you being non-sensical, or is english just not your strong suit?

This is about Lennon, and your response was that it was just like when Harrison died. STUF NUB
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:34 AM   #15
a haw haw haw

I was a teenager,never forget watching Monday Night Football in my bedroom and Howard Cosell breaking the news.

RIP John
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.