Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 06:32 PM  
DeadPunisher

EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh

Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:52 PM..
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #2326
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
what...because someone found your Craigslist posting/ad?

I know we're having fun and all but my God man. For all that is holy. I...I got nothing. This listing may have broken me as a human being. I just....I...

/walking away
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #2327
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Better hurry up guys or you're gonna lose out on this opportunity of a lifetime. Just remember....NO PERVERTS.

http://lafayette.craigslist.org/cas/3980975495.html

hemorrhoiding - w4m - 37 (lafayette)

I have a couple of bulging hemorrhoids right now and will let some lucky man take advantage of this. I did this a few years back on CL and had overwhelming responses. This time, to weed out the flakers...I'm putting stipulations on it. I want to get on my hands and knees, and have you pop my hemorrhoids for me, with your teeth. I want the pus and blood to squirt down your throat. Afterwards, you have to clean me up with peroxide and tissue. Then you get to **** me in the ass. I get to take a picture of you with the hemorrhoids between your teeth before you bite down on them. After we are all finished, I will post your face picture on CL as the lucky winner who got them.

Please reply with a face and body picture. Be clean, well shaven, and healthy. No creepers! No pictures, no reply. That plain and simple. I do not want a picture of your dick. Don't be a pervert. Send a face picture, please.

I do like you r posts,
but sir that was that mother****er grossest thing
I do not do it again , and you may wanna get it off before mods or people who like to bitch see it

that was ****ing nasty
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #2328
Veteran

Maybe we need a thread for gross stuff. I just can't stomach that shiznit
bishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibishop_74 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 08-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #2329
In Search of a Life

FTR, it made my stomach turn reading through that ad - even now, I can't reread it. I hesitated before posting the actual ad and considered just posting the link, but then I remembered the masturbating dog and said "**** it."
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #2330
Supporter

Quote:
FTR, it made my stomach turn reading through that ad - even now, I can't reread it. I hesitated before posting the actual ad and considered just posting the link, but then I remembered the masturbating dog and said "**** it."
Oh sure, blame it all on the red rocket.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #2331
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Oh sure, blame it all on the red rocket.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:54 AM   #2332
In Search of a Life

WTF

Old 08-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #2333
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
OK then.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:11 AM   #2334
Veteran

Quote:
WTF

It's an RKG-3 anti tank grenade.

This belongs in 'stuff that makes you laugh'? You know those are US Servicemen getting blown up?
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #2335
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
WTF

Whoa. Is that real?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 AM   #2336
Dirty Bit

Pretty sure he fell short of his target. The truck keeps on going
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #2337
"Think BOOM!"

Guess it is real... This will get your blood boiling:

http://archive.org/details/IraqiResistanceRkg3VideoClip
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #2338
"Think BOOM!"

Old 08-07-2013, 09:08 AM   #2339
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

I remember seeing this before, where the woman is described as a babysitter, which might make a bit more sense.

In any event, epic fail indeed. While cats are a whirling mass of teeth of claws, pick up a goddamn weapon, or at least a shield. JFC.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #2340
Hello

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread