Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
On one quarter

Norm Macdonald now has a podcast on videopodcastnetwork.com they broadcast live every Monday at 6 pm PST

it is definitely my favorite now. So far, he has had Super Dave, Tom Green and, Freddy Stoller as guests. you can get the audio only versions of the 'cast off itunes but Norm's deadpan delivery really shines when you watch the videos.

Last edited by Fishpicker; 04-09-2013 at 10:00 PM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
Norm Macdonald now has a podcast on videopodcastnetwork.com they broadcast live every Monday at 6 pm PST

it is definitely my favorite now. So far, he has had Super Dave, Tom Green and, Freddy Stoller as guests. you can get the audio only versions of the 'cast off itunes but Norm's deadpan delivery really shines when you watch the videos.
I tried listening to the first one but I could not stand Super Dave's ****ing voice. He's funny and his voice is tolerable in small doses but Jesus Christ, I can't sit through an hour plus of that shit.
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:44 AM   #4
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe View Post
I tried listening to the first one but I could not stand Super Dave's ****ing voice. He's funny and his voice is tolerable in small doses but Jesus Christ, I can't sit through an hour plus of that shit.
I hear ya. Super Dave tends to dominate the conversation too. It's ironic that his surname is Einstein yet, he doesn't know when to .
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post

I am actually in melancholy over this show, . . but it's because there aren't more of them. Ripped through them pretty quickly and find myself peeking back regularly to see if new episodes are up. Luckily there was one with Andy Dick this week, and it might have been the best episode yet, what with Norm freed up to pose a bunch of homo queries and bon mots.

Now I am jonesing for more and more.

The guy is a national treasure. I don't know if there is anyone more innately funny in the world today. No exxageration. I'd put him up with Jonathan Winters and that is rarified air IMO.

EDIT: Kudos to whomever it was. . . Swardson? Who queried Norm on whether he was running a Jiminy Glick kind of thing. - 'cause Norm is a great big fat guy now.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 06-09-2013 at 03:54 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I am actually in melancholy over this show, . . but it's because there aren't more of them. Ripped through them pretty quickly and find myself peeking back regularly to see if new episodes are up. Luckily there was one with Andy Dick this week, and it might have been the best episode yet, what with Norm freed up to pose a bunch of homo queries and bon mots.

Now I am jonesing for more and more.

The guy is a national treasure. I don't know if there is anyone more innately funny in the world today. No exxageration. I'd put him up with Jonathan Winters and that is rarified air IMO.

EDIT: Kudos to whomever it was. . . Swardson? Who queried Norm on whether he was running a Jiminy Glick kind of thing. - 'cause Norm is a great big fat guy now.
Looks like Norm is kind of spazzing on the show. Lost mangrate, Gilbert II instead of Kevin Farley, no episode after then competing rumors of illness, summer hiatus, working on a screenplay, and fired by whomever provides his youtube bandwidth.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
On one quarter

Quote:
Looks like Norm is kind of spazzing on the show. Lost mangrate, Gilbert II instead of Kevin Farley, no episode after then competing rumors of illness, summer hiatus, working on a screenplay, and fired by whomever provides his youtube bandwidth.

here's a compilation of 10-15 minute bits Norm did for the Dennis Miller radio/podcast. this was done when the writers were on strike. Norm emptied his topical joke vault. This is worth listening to when there's no more Norm live show.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Adam and Dr Drew
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #9
MVP

I have heard of Comedy Bang Bang for quite a while for quite a while but finally getting around for a few. Some of the Paul F Thomkins characters are pretty great. Gary Marshall and particularly Warner Herzog.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I have heard of Comedy Bang Bang for quite a while for quite a while but finally getting around for a few. Some of the Paul F Thomkins characters are pretty great. Gary Marshall and particularly Warner Herzog.
Last Week had a great reprise of Andrew Lloyd Webber [another PFT character] and Fourvel [one of the most liked episodes of last year].

Bobby Moynihan plays Fourvel, a stabby irritable waif who's dirt poor and roaming the mean streets . . . gah, just listen.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Last Week had a great reprise of Andrew Lloyd Webber [another PFT character] and Fourvel [one of the most liked episodes of last year].

Bobby Moynihan plays Fourvel, a stabby irritable waif who's dirt poor and roaming the mean streets . . . gah, just listen.
Thanks for the suggestions. I recently listed to a few podcasts from Doug Loves Movies from about a month ago with PFT as Warner Herzog and they were pretty great. I have liked PFT for a while but now digging into some of his material am realizing that he is pretty damn brilliant.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

So those two podcasts were kind of incredible.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #13
Supporter

Prepare to be destroyed

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/index.xml

Radiolab follows a birth at the edge of viability..
Old 05-03-2013, 11:20 PM   #14
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Prepare to be destroyed

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/index.xml

Radiolab follows a birth at the edge of viability..
Probably the toughest episode of RadioLab to get through. I was having a panic attack pretty much the entire time.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
Superbowl MVP

Dave Ramsey's Podcast is awesome if you're a fan of his http://www.daveramsey.com/media/audi...ast_itunes.xml
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli