Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #706
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Agree completely with that, Ginn is a gazelle in straightline, but Hill would have him in the other areas.
I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of players near the top. But including quickness, acceleration and body control Hill looks pretty incredible.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:21 PM   #707
I’m a Mahomo!

https://youtu.be/--uYZkd70NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:16 PM   #708
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
SNF, clocked Hill at 22.7

Well, shit. That's awesome.

22.77 is the fastest I've read since they started tracking the stat.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:19 PM   #709
20 Menthol KOOLs

Doesn't Usain Bolt hit 27 mph at top speeds?

That's insane.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:03 PM   #710
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
He's always entertaining and never disappoints... His gif'd ups are awesomeness
just ... no
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:58 PM   #711
I’m a Mahomo!

His highlight reel is going to be insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #712
Fish are scared of me

I like having TyReek on this team. He's a fun player to watch. I just hope DAT gets to High five him again .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2016, 11:37 PM   #713
Supporter

It was shocking to to see him drop that 4th quarter pass at the 2 tonight. That was going to be a TD. He always catches everything thrown his way. But it happens to the best of them. We still blew out the Donks without it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #714
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I knew we had something extremely special when I went to camp and saw with my own eyes that NOBODY could cover the kid. He also made 3-4 catches that day that were nothing short of NFL ELITE in terms of tracking and bringing the ball in in tough situations.

My top 3 guys from camp were Tyreek Hill, Chris Jones and Ross Travis.

I'm still puzzled why Travis hasn't gotten more play in the red zone. He was owning everybody at camp and we have damn good RZ D. The only thing I can think of is experience trumping talent.

In all honesty, I still think our 2 best TEs are Travis and Kelce (that sounds weird, I know...but it's true)
You're not alone. Watching camp this year, I had the exact same thoughts.

In fact, watching tonight, I commented to my dad about Travis, and wondering what the deal is with him being so absent, because he has serious talent!
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:56 AM   #715
In Search of a Life

He has about as many big highlights for the Chiefs this year than in that entire college highlight reel. This is missing Titans and today's game.

Last edited by suzzer99; 12-26-2016 at 02:02 AM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2016, 01:59 AM   #716
Banned

Collinsworths panties get wet about Tyreek in every Chiefs game he has commentated.
Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Shekelsteinberg must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-26-2016, 04:57 AM   #717
Starter

This man is fun to watch!!
Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bigdaddy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #718
Consuming CP souls

That TD was a gut punch to the mule toolers
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #719
In Search of a Life

Pretty sure you mean donkey punch.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #720
Consuming CP souls

RARE talent...just incredible
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.