Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:51 AM   #2791
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:30 AM   #2792
MVP

Nabers!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:31 AM   #2793
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Hmmm... what's that Veach, 2nd round for WR? I could prob get on board with that.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:00 AM   #2794
MVP

I'm just not very high on Mitchell or McConkey, might be the only picks I'd be dissapointed with for a day before I became a raving fanatic.
Old 04-25-2024, 07:26 AM   #2795
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'm just not very high on Mitchell or McConkey, might be the only picks I'd be dissapointed with for a day before I became a raving fanatic.
I can see the Mitchell upside so I could swallow that pill. If he lives up to his upside with no plays off you've got a much better wide out than you should at 32 imo. But Mchonkey just doesn't do it for me. I think Pearsall is better or at least very much the same with more production. And no that's not my thoughts just because Keysor said it. I've been on the Pearsall hype train.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:59 AM   #2796
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I can see the Mitchell upside so I could swallow that pill. If he lives up to his upside with no plays off you've got a much better wide out than you should at 32 imo. But Mchonkey just doesn't do it for me. I think Pearsall is better or at least very much the same with more production. And no that's not my thoughts just because Keysor said it. I've been on the Pearsall hype train.
I'll become a fan 24 hours later
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 10:12 AM   #2797
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'll become a fan 24 hours later
Basically any pick I'll have reservations but I'll be a fan. I cant even the amount of ego required to doubt Veach at this point.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:52 AM   #2798
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Basically any pick I'll have reservations but I'll be a fan. I cant even the amount of ego required to doubt Veach at this point.
This is the way. At this point, in veach I trust.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:00 PM   #2799
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
This is the way. At this point, in veach I trust.
99% chance the lounge will be in melt down mode because it wont be whatever WR everyone wanted. It'll be a floor wr or a project tackle. AND PEOPLE WILL CRY.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:12 PM   #2800
Prestige Worldwide

Mahomes to McConkey, I think, would be a good pairing once Travis retires. He has a feel for the game.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:31 PM   #2801
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Mahomes to McConkey, I think, would be a good pairing once Travis retires. He has a feel for the game.
You cant argue that he can threaten the same parts of the field. It's why I'm not going to be upset no matter what they do. It'll just be what flavor does Veach want. If its Worthy then he probably takes over for Hollywood, if its Mchonkey its probably like you said. None of it will be right or wrong tonight but there's going to be a melt down no matter what. lol.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:47 PM   #2802
Starter

Chiefs are taking Mitchell at 32
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:54 PM   #2803
Needs more middle fingers

My two favorite of the 2nd group of WR's went in the 1st round; Worthy and Legette.

AD falls to day 2. Early vindication.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:00 PM   #2804
MVP

I have just one piece to say before I embrace trusting veach again. The Chiefs have never had a problem moving the ball down the field, and this pick doesn't help us in the red zone. Why can't we ever go find a legitimate red zone target? Okay. In veach I trust.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-25-2024, 10:11 PM   #2805
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I have just one piece to say before I embrace trusting veach again. The Chiefs have never had a problem moving the ball down the field, and this pick doesn't help us in the red zone. Why can't we ever go find a legitimate red zone target? Okay. In veach I trust.
not a bad point. hopefully they can score on some longer plays. also, covering Worthy, hollywood kelce and whoever else in red zone isnt going to be easy by any means. the offense will be twice as good as it was before, chiefs could def lead the league in alot of offensive stats. and our defense will probably still be top 5-8. thats hard to beat.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.