Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #5161
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You may have already seen these they been around a while but my car has an Infinity Box smart wiring harness. I can log in and arm it and it shuts off the fuel pump and ignition etc... https://www.infinitybox.com/

There are no direct connections between the start button and the starter/fuel pump etc...its all communications. Its basically hotwire proof. Pretty much the only way to steal my car is to use a wrecker which of course could still happen.

I suppose you could bring a spool of wire and do a lot of wiring work but that would be time consuming.

Was a bitch to integrate with some other stuff the car has since all inputs to the harness are ground inputs rather than hot.
Ive heard of it, had customers who use it. Never had one in the shop though.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:59 PM   #5162
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Fair enough. What’s it on?
An old 911.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	154B8926-66E7-49E2-BE71-250E8E612DF9.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	122934  
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-09-2021, 07:10 PM   #5163
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
An old 911.
Dude, that’s badass.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2021, 07:24 PM   #5164
Supporter

Quote:
An old 911.
Nice.

Buddy of mine had an air cooled motor on a combine of all things. He said he melted it. LOL oops.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2021, 12:53 PM   #5165

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Dude, that’s badass.
Appreciate it, yours sell?
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-11-2021, 04:48 PM   #5166
Mod Team

Quote:
Appreciate it, yours sell?
Nah. It's priced probably too high and the market looks pretty saturated. Good thing I can wait this out awhile but I'd gladly take less if the process could be smooth.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 AM   #5167
Mod Team

I had someone message me on Autotrader about seeing the car today. What should I be doing now to avoid scammers and wasting my time?
Old 08-12-2021, 06:40 AM   #5168
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I had someone message me on Autotrader about seeing the car today. What should I be doing now to avoid scammers and wasting my time?
Tell them upfront you'll only accept cash or to meet them at their bank so they can write a check to the bank and get a certified check.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 06:50 AM   #5169
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Tell them upfront you'll only accept cash or to meet them at their bank so they can write a check to the bank and get a certified check.
I did read that. Thank you.

I think it's less scammy if someone actually wants to look at the car vs the messages you get about sending more pictures because they are out of state or overseas. I got one that was typed poorly and asking about more pictures but when I asked for clarification, they didn't respond.

We will see if they are serious about seeing it soon and I'll meet them at a local grocery store parking lot to do this.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2021, 07:08 PM   #5170
Mod Team

Sold the Mustang today to the mycarauction place. They paid me what I purchased the car for 6 years ago and the entire process today took 30 minutes at my house.

Time is money and my higher priced listing on Autotrader and Facebook Marketplace generated very few real leads. The Mustang market appears pretty saturated, especially here in the desert. And I think many are looking for a 5.0.
Old 08-13-2021, 07:29 PM   #5171

Quote:
Sold the Mustang today to the mycarauction place. They paid me what I purchased the car for 6 years ago and the entire process today took 30 minutes at my house.

Time is money and my higher priced listing on Autotrader and Facebook Marketplace generated very few real leads. The Mustang market appears pretty saturated, especially here in the desert. And I think many are looking for a 5.0.
Congrats.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #5172
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Maybe someone will drive it now!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:26 PM   #5173
Supporter

Good deal Lew.

Now you have some jack to YOLO on AMC!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:33 PM   #5174
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Maybe someone will drive it now!
I hope so!

I think when my son leaves the house I’ll get another for fun car but this time I’ll get to choose it (**** black!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good deal Lew.

Now you have some jack to YOLO on AMC!
Exactly. Which stock do I put my money on?

Honestly, I need a new daily driver now.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:47 PM   #5175
Supporter

Quote:
I hope so!

I think when my son leaves the house I’ll get another for fun car but this time I’ll get to choose it (**** black!).

Exactly. Which stock do I put my money on?

Honestly, I need a new daily driver now.
Lambo after the AMC squeeze!